Marketing Manager Remote – London, GB
What You Will Be Doing
Your core daily responsibilities include:
- Programmatic marketing planning that defines the customer journey – integrating vision, Prime, Platinum and growth themes – by individual Ignite solution to guide communications delivery into a unified Ignite story to the customer.
- Customer persona development as the basis of aligning content to segmentation and targeting strategy
- Digital content development (e.g.: emails, blogs, videos, webinars, datasheets, etc.) that drives engagement, based on solutions marketing and engineering messaging, and leverages outside agency to augment asset production
- Contact Data Management – with the goal of maximizing reach – for defined solutions with ongoing analyses and augmentation via collaboration with customer management
Marketing Manager Remote . Key Responsibilities
Responsibilities of the role include building, implementing and analyzing marketing campaigns that 1) generate MQLs for existing customer growth, 2) support building customer trust and confidence, and 3) identify customer barriers (issues) to success, including:
- Development of compelling, integrated and sustained campaigns aligned with visions and growth plans for a defined set of software solutions – that support achievement of 90+% retention and growth of customer’s ARR contribution,
- Analyze business goals in relation to solutions’ value propositions, and define segmentation and content strategies to deliver most effective messages to the right audiences at the right time;
- Develop and activate targeted campaigns, leading with email marketing, but extending into a multi-channel model (e.g. Ignite website, social/Linkedin, sales enablement/Outreach, NPS, analyst sites (Capterra,/G2/TrustRadius), sales/partner engagement, etc.) to maximize reach;
- Plan and deploy campaigns that measure what matters (Impact = reach (all existing accounts & defined personas), frequency (=> monthly communication,) engagement (email opens/clicks, webinar attendance, survey responses), insights (offers that engage, and barriers to customer success surfaced); and
- Socialize plans and impact for internal continuous improvement across GTM and product teams. Incorporate lessons learned and industry best practices into future marketing campaigns.
Marketing Manager Remote . Basic Requirements
- Candidate requirements include:
- Marketing automation expertise, including knowledge of key concepts and recent experience with latest best practices for workflows, triggers, personalization, segmentation, targetting and drip campaigns, Marketing automation certification (Hubspot, Oracle/Eloqua, Adobe/Marketo, Salesforce/Pardot) desired. HubSpot certification preferred.
- Modern marketing campaign management skills, including message/offer/content creation, persona development, targeting and segmenting strategies, and database hygiene.
- English proficiency in business writing to translate and scale solutions marketing and engineering concepts into multi-channel key messages throughout the client journey.
Marketing Manager Remote . About Ignite Technologies
Through our portfolio of leading enterprise software solutions, we ignite business performance for thousands of customers globally. We’re doing it in an entirely remote workplace that is focused on building teams of top talent, and operating in a model that provides challenging opportunities and personal flexibility.
Marketing Manager Remote . What’s Next?
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Marketing Manager Remote – London, GB. What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
Marketing Manager Remote . Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from our partners at Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just visit https://jobs.crossover.com directly, search for this job, and click “Apply”. You will be prompted to reset your password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4183-GB-London-MarketingManag.009
Marketing Manager Remote . Seniority Level
- Computer Software
- Information Technology & Services
- Business Development
Marketing Manager Remote – London, GB
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.