Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
Marketing Manager Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. To direct and oversee all marketing activities with the support of teams including, Sales, Catering, Conference Services, Public Relations and Revenue Management for the Hotel and ensure that all activities and bookings are focused to yield maximum revenue per room occupied.
Marketing Manager Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
People Leadership Skills
- Recruit, select and familiarise marketing department personnel with the Hotel and their functions.
- Train and guide marketing department personnel in the performance of their duties as to specific position responsibilities, performance techniques, reporting procedures, etc.
- Conduct performance evaluations and follow up with Marketing department personnel.
- The ability to build a positive working environment.
Maximize Hotel Revenue
- Implement activities that positively impact hotel Rev Par performance
- Monitor competitive hotels to ensure continual market share improvement.
- Develop, co-ordinate, and implement programs to increase profitable sales in all product areas.
- Monitor and identify current and future business trends to ensure profitable sales in periods of low and high demand.
- Manage the hotel’s Yield Management program including the transition to a more robust dynamic pricing model.
- Ensure accuracy of definite bookings plus contracted group and corporate accounts.
Marketing Manager Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Marketing
- Review and monitor competitive hotels so as to formulate recommendations on product and service enhancements to remain competitive
- Identify sources of business available to the hotel and establish priority marketing opportunities in the solicitation of that business.
- The ability to understand the different needs of market segments and implement
strategies/programs as appropriate to maximize profitability.
- Analyse the Hotel’s capabilities and identify the direct sales, advertising, and public relations programs necessary to attract complementary sources of business.
- Develop and implement the Annual Marketing Plan.
- The ability to keep abreast of market trends and respond as needed.
- Develop marketing programs consistent with Four Seasons style and image.
- Initiate and supervise the installation of all sales and marketing office procedures and ensure hotel is in compliance with all Four Seasons Sales and Marketing Minimum Operating Standards.
- Prepare, monitor and control the annual advertising and business promotion (A&BP) budget.
Marketing Manager Riyadh
- Solicit and service selected accounts.
- Participate in designated trade, service and community association and clubs.
- Represent all Four Seasons Hotels on sales calls
- Provide “one up” sales assistance for all key accounts, to maintain an active account load and to act as the hotels sales leader.
Marketing Manager Riyadh. Managing Sales Activity
- Serve as hotel’s key contact with organizations such as convention and business bureau, governmental business bodies and key airline accounts.
- Set and monitor all quotas for sales activities and production for direct sales personnel.
- Develop and approve travel schedules and budgets.
- Implement and monitor an effective prospecting program.
Marketing Manager Riyadh. 28 Review the performance of each sales person and audit key account activity.
- Effectively administrate the company’s sales incentive plan.
- Develop and maintain a succession plan for management positions in Sales and Marketing.
- Co-ordinate sales activities with WSOs.
- Determine staffing requirements, sales deployment, areas of responsibility and manage the performance of assigned staff according to their respective job descriptions.
Marketing Manager Riyadh. Internal Communications
- Maintain a cooperative working relationship with other departments particularly those with mutual guest contact.
- Participate in meetings with Planning Committee and Department Heads disseminating information on sales activities, special bookings, business forecasts, competition, etc.
- Communicate with Corporate Marketing, Worldwide Sales Offices and other Four Seasons Hotels regarding new marketing opportunities, competitor activities, etc.
- Prepare reports as required by the General Manager and Home Office.
Marketing Manager Riyadh. Hotel Systems
- Enhance marketing effectiveness through improvements in automation.
- Utilize computerized operational systems (Delphi, FO system, etc…)
- Ensure accurate tracking of business segments/markets.
- Implement systems to ensure sales and marketing programs achieve projected results.
- Understand, utilize and supervise the installation of automated sales and reservations systems.
Marketing Manager Riyadh. Promotions – Advertising – PR
- Develop special promotional programs to stimulate trial and generate revenue.
- To direct and manage the hotel’s utilization of emerging social media tools ie twitter, blogs, Four Seasons Facebook, Linkedin (and online reviews) ie trip advisor.
- Participate in the development of collateral and ensure that Four Seasons’ standards are maintained.
- Ensure all advertising conveys the desired image and message.
- Monitor all expenditures adhering to the advertising budget.
- Maintain open communication with advertising agency/media to provide them with constant input as to the needs of the hotel.
- Work with the Director of Public Relations to ensure that the Four Seasons Hotel Riyadh receives maximum exposure in appropriate media.
- Provide guidance to ensure favourable attitudes toward the hotel and Four Seasons Hotels.
- Report to the General Manager and Home Office any significant activity with which the hotel may wish to become involved.
- Develop the advertising and business promotion budget in conjunction with the Annual Marketing Plan.
Marketing Manager Riyadh. Business Involvement
- Administer department activities within the approved budget with evaluation on a monthly basis.
- Review and approve all sales personnel expense accounts.
- Approve all purchase requests for the Marketing Department.
- To be directly involved in forecasting and continuously be aware of current and forecasted financial/business performance.
- Analyse financial/business performance vs forecasts/budget and make the required changes if necessary.
- Understand, maximise use of, and properly control A& BP budget.
Marketing Manager Riyadh. “Generic Skills
- Sound analyser and problem solver
- The ability to be a “do-er”, implementer, and action taker
60 Develop and use good business acumen and be a good “business operator.”
- Vigilant and attentive to detail. Monitor quality and be obsessively service oriented.
- A Team Player and have interpersonal sensitivity.
- Public Ambassador for Four Seasons Hotels.
- The ability to respond properly in any hotel emergency or safety situation.
- Perform other tasks or projects as assigned by hotel management and staff.
Marketing Manager Riyadh
Knowledge And Skills
Education: 3 year university/college degree (or equivalent)
Experience: 3 – 5 years of employment in a related position
Skills and Abilities: Requires strong revenue and budget management skills
Travel required: Regular
Hours required: Scheduled days and times may vary based on need
- Leisure, Travel & Tourism
- Public Relations
Marketing Manager Riyadh
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.