Marketing Project Manager – Toronto, Canada. Our client, a growing digital marketing agency specializing in converting creatives and direct response ad campaigns is looking for a Marketing Project Manager to join their budding team in downtown Toronto, Ontario.
Our client, a growing digital marketing agency specializing in converting creatives and direct response ad campaigns is looking for a Marketing Project Manager to join their budding team in downtown Toronto, Ontario.
Founded by entrepreneurs running their own direct to consumer brands, our client now uses this experience to offer tried and tested strategies on acquiring and retaining customers.
They are looking for an experienced Marketing Project Manager to join the close-knit marketing team, required to oversee workflow and ensure successful end to end execution.
Marketing Project Manager – Toronto, Canada
The successful candidate will be a hyper-organized, detail-oriented lover of organization with a proven track record of project management with a real appreciation for how the right process supports creative success. Experience with digital marketing is preferred!
Marketing Project Manager. What You’ll Be Doing:
- Act as project manager for the creative teams. Manage all project inputs and act as a gatekeeper for all content. Manage timelines and review process
- Work with the Marketing Manager to execute their campaigns via omnichannel marketing. Ensuring the Marketing Team passes down projects to Design, then track Scheduling with the Email, Facebook and Instagram Marketers
- Lead the on-boarding and integration of new project management tools like Notion
- Manage budgets for inhouse creative projects. Be accountable for all line items and bring projects in on time and on budget.
- Manage review of creative with legal and organization on all supporting documentation
Marketing Project Manager. What You’ll Need to be Successful:
- 5+ years previous experience developing and activating content across digital channels, with preference given to candidates working in a high growth digitally-driven marketing company
- Experience with both paid and earned digital marketing strategies and tactics
- Understanding of SEO best practices
- Deep understanding of audience behaviours and interests across platforms
- Capable of gaining consensus and alignment with a wide range of stakeholders
- Well versed in digital analytics and reporting
- Self-starter comfortable working in an unstructured environment
- A degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or a related field is an asset
Marketing Project Manager. Seniority Level
- Marketing & Advertising
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.