Marketing Specialist -Best Job: Riyadh, SA €45.000. Foodics offers a cloud-base all-in-one restaurant management system on an iPad in English and Arabic.
Foodics has revolutionized the foodtech scene in UAE, Saudi Arabia and the rest of the Middle East since 2014 and is steadily growing across the GCC region.
Foodics offers a cloud-base all-in-one restaurant management system on an iPad in English and Arabic. With multiple add-ons on iOS applications and building on more, thousand of restaurants, food trucks, cafes and fast food chains in the Middle East are hiking their revenues and building their relationship with diners.
Offering high-tech solutions and real-time management, Foodics power its’ clients and provides a unique style of dining fit for the future.
We’re looking for a dynamic and energetic Marketing Specialist.
If you’re looking new job opportunities that offer relocation and high
salaries around the world check it out on our website Jobzey.com
Marketing Specialist . Main Tasks And Responsibilities 💡
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, etc.)
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
Marketing Specialist . Requirements
- BS/BA degree in Marketing, Communications or equivalent
- Proven experience as marketing specialist or similar role preferably with ad agency work experience
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and web development tools (e.g. Dreamweaver) desired
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
- Medical Insurance
- Company bonus as based on employee performance and achieveing company objectives
- Information Technology & Services
Featured benefitsInferred from the description for this job
For Marketing Specialist in Riyadh, SA at Foodics
- Medical insurance
LOOKING for a JOB? Follow me. Not because I am an Influencer but because I sincerely care. I want to bring change to the recruiting process.
Even if one person gets a job, I would be the happiest person. Job searching is emotionally draining. No one should have to go through this alone.
I think everyone should support jobseekers’ posts. It takes a second, but may change someone’s life. LinkedIn isn’t only about entertainment. It’s about networking.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.