Mechanical Engineer – Madrid, Spain. Mercury Systems is looking for a new talent to join its Mechanical team in Spain
The Mechanical team designs and develops mechanical assemblies for electromechanical products like electronic boards heat frame, avionics computer, test benches and tools for production.
Mechanical Engineer – Madrid, Spain
The environment is very standardized and requires to be able to work on multiple projects, in a multi-disciplinary environment (hardware, system, production). Integration, size reduction, thermal management, EMC are the main challenges to address.
In this context you will join the Mechanical team and bring your experience to design, develop and test products in time, with required level of quality and at defined costs.
Mechanical Engineer – Madrid, Spain. POSITION SUMMARY
- Produce technical book of specifications following project managers requirement
- Design and develop mechanical products in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Perform thermal simulations
- Verify and validate your designs, participate to System qualification campaigns
- generate product and project documentation. Write accurate and rigorous technical documents or reports
- Define, schedule and quantify your workload for every specific task
- Communicate easily about your work with every people involved in a project
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work and communicate with different departments (e.g. software, hardware) in carrying out this position’s duties
Mechanical Engineer – Madrid, Spain. SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- An Engineer’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Mechanical engineering including capture requirement, design, dynamics and static simulation (thermal)
- Experience on Electro mechanic (Mechatronic)
- Experience on Thermal or thermodynamics
- Experience on harsh environment (DO-160 / MIL-STD-810 for avionic, or similar on railways or automotive.)
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives
- High level of English spoken, written and listened
- Good communication skills and Customer oriented
- Knowledge about sealing concept and technologies
- Fluid mechanics
- Experience of industrialization
- Reliable, responsible and customer-oriented personality
- High resilience and ability to work in a challenging and very dynamic environment
Mechanical Engineer – Madrid, Spain. DETAILS OF THE MISSION
Occupancy : 100%
Beginning of the activity : As soon as possible
Location: Getafe, Spain
Why should you join Mercury Systems?
Mercury Systems is leading Commercial Provider of secure sensor and mission processing subsystems. We are pioneering a next generation defense electronics business model specifically designed to meet the current industry’s current and emerging technology needs.
The size and makeup of our organization enable forward thinking, entrepreneurial professionals thrive and prosper.
Mercury Mission Systems International SA (MMSI), based in Geneva is part of Mercury Systems (USA), and is specialized in the design, manufacturing and maintenance of complex high-performance safety and mission critical avionics and defense computers.
Mechanical Engineer. Our Culture
We are committed to making Mercury a great place to work, no matter where our employees are located. We offer a casual and enjoyable atmosphere that allows employees to learn and grow.
We help and care for one another and work as one to achieve results for us and for our customers. We value communication and transparency, and strive to foster two-way dialogue at all levels of the organization.
We are committed to lifelong learning, offering comprehensive skills training and tuition reimbursement. Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or you are an experienced professional, it’s important to us that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
- Computer Hardware
- Mechanical Or Industrial Engineering
- Information Technology
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.