Mechanical Engineer Technician – Sydney, Australia. Proudly Australian-owned and an operating entity since 1954, we carry and supply the world’s best UAV brands
About the business
Proudly Australian-owned and an operating entity since 1954, we carry and supply the world’s best UAV brands and accessories and provide end-to-end system solutions that create outcomes that not only work, but give our clients a cost-effective and competitive edge.
Mechanical Engineer Technician – Sydney, Australia
Sphere Drones currently have offices in NSW & WA with impending expansion for a QLD base. Check us out at www.spheredrones.com.au
Mechanical Engineer Technician. About the role
- Preparing plans and designs for mechanical engineering work under the direction of senior leaders
- Assembling, installing and maintaining new and modified mechanical assemblies.
- Carry out testing of mechanical systems for fixed plant, mobile equipment and associated facilities in a safe and efficient manner
- Estimating material costs and quantities, research and source parts from suppliers and manufacturers
- Preside over data collection, representation & management
- Execute all deliverables in line with relevant legislation & specifications
- Utilise project management and business platforms as instructed
- Communicating and collaborating effectively and positively with all staff and customers to build relationships, maintaining a positive workplace culture and ensure customer satisfaction
- Support application software by analysing and fixing problems
- API platforms enablement and management of the architecture
The above list is not exhaustive and the role may change to meet the overall objectives of the company.
Mechanical Engineer Technician. Benefits and perks
- Young and dynamic operating environment
- Close to public transport
- Opportunity to grow professionally and advance as the business expands
Salary Guide: $65,000 – $74,999 + Super.
- Extensive experience in electronics repair and assembly
- API Architecture and Platform Enablement
Mechanical Engineer Technician. Please apply through Linkedin or email your CV to email@example.com
- Aviation & Aerospace
- Mechanical Or Industrial Engineering
- Information Technology
Mechanical Engineer Technician
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.