MEP Quantity Surveyor – Doha, Qatar. Carryout the MEP Quantity Surveying duties on the project and assisting the QS Department and site team in all related commercial and contractual requirements.
Required for: Vector- Electro Mechanical
Vector MEP offers complete mechanical, electrical and plumbing solutions to contracting and infrastructure projects. The company specialises in MEP works, refrigeration systems, waste and water treatment plants, piping and irrigation systems.
MEP Quantity Surveyor – Doha, Qatar
Carryout the MEP Quantity Surveying duties on the project and assisting the QS Department and site team in all related commercial and contractual requirements. To be commercially aware and to protect the companies interests in respect of claiming all monies due to works executed, changes, delays, claims, etc.
Major duties & responsibilties involved are:
• Recording and monitoring of all site activities and costs being expended on the project
• Preparation and summaries of all measured works
• Maintain a schedule of submissions and responses, for approvals, inspections, variations, etc
• Prepare take offs from drawings and compare with site measurements
• Preparation of Interim Valuations and Final Account
• Preparation of MEP Tender documents including pricing
• Tabulation of Price Comparison and Cost Summary
• Reconciliation of materials and works executed during the month
• Preparation of Sub Contractors payments and recording / monitoring of all site works
• Preparation of Monthly Commercial reports in conjunction with PM and site team
• Maintain all MEP QS documents and logs / registers applicable
• Co-ordinate with all company departments as required for the execution of the Project
MEP Quantity Surveyor . Skills :
• Bachelor / Diploma in Quantity Surveying or Mechanical Engineering
• Minimum 5-7 years of MEP work experience in MEP Company.
• Ability to recognise contractual obligations of both the company and its subcontractors.
• Good knowledge of construction methods and materials
• Financial and commercial awareness.
• Responsiveness to clients needs.
• Demonstrate loyalty, honesty and commitment
• Initiative to resolve problems
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Good analytical skills
• Team player
How you match
- Infrastructure Projects
- Written Communication
- Quantity Surveying
- Land Surveying
Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing (MEP)
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.