Microsoft Dynamics NAV Consultant / Product Manager – Munich, Germany. About this job
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Consultant / Product Manager. Job description
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 900,000 customers in 11 countries. In only 8 years on the market, we have grown to more than 254 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,100 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Microsoft Dynamics NAV / 365 Business Central Consultant / Product Manager (m/f/d). In this position, you will further develop our Microsoft Dynamics NAV Platform. You will contribute to solution design and oversee connections and integrations with external systems.
If you’re looking new job opportunities that offer relocation and high
salaries around the world check it out on our website Jobzey
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Consultant / Product Manager . Your responsibilities will be:
- Perform requirements analysis of the financial processes and mapping to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Provide end-user (finance department) support for both – the Headquarter (Germany) and the international entities
- Ensure a strong delivery process through reliable estimations and accurate planning
- Provide strong specification and documentation, and ensure high quality code, integrations and data quality
- Recommend system changes and enhancements, to ensure a preventive maintenance
- Adherence to Coding Conventions and Standard, Version Control (Git)
- Ensure license compliance at all times and aim for 1 version of Objects
- Ensure BC Platform always stays up to date with Cumulative Updates
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Consultant / Product Manager .You come with:
- Profound academic credentials in the field of computer science, finance or an equivalent education and relevant work experience
- Exceptional understanding of the technical capabilities of Dynamics NAV and Business Central, including appropriate certification.
- A strong background in financial processes (Sales, Purchase, Inventory) and their mapping in Dynamics NAV or Business Central
- At least 10 years of experience in defining, developing and delivering solutions based on MS Dynamics NAV, ideally at a Microsoft Partner or at the End user
- Vast experience of custom design, complex systems, interfaces with external systems and web services technologies
- Outstanding project management skills paired with a flexible and adaptable hands-on mentality
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, and excellent communication skills
- Very good English language skills – German is a plus
- Very good knowledge in AL and Extension Development in Business Central
- Knowledge of the Microsoft.Net Framework, and familiarity with SQL Databases
- A highly visible, high impact Microsoft Dynamics NAV Consultant/ Product Manager position
- Cross-functional and divisional projects in a fast-developing environment
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and career progression
- Working within a talented, enthusiastic and social international team
- Experience in a leading eCommerce company
Contact Person: Yasmin Linscott
LOOKING for a JOB? Follow me.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
More: New Opportunities
Interested? Looking forward to your full application (CV, cover letter, work & education references) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.