Motion Control Embedded Engineer – Frankfurt, Germany. Our client, a highly innovative start-up, has designed the next-generation EV platform and is ready to re-write the future of electric mobility.
With subsidiaries in the US and Germany, our client works with leading automotive players and technology companies worldwide on the development, engineering and manufacturing pieces of the puzzle.
For our next steppingstone, we are looking to hire an experienced Motion Control Embedded Eng. to take a leading role at our fast-growing R&D team.
Motion Control Embedded Engineer – Frankfurt, Germany
- Develop automotive grade embedded systems
- Manage communication protocols, external and internal interfaces
- Design for integration with automotive mechanical systems and work in a multidisciplinary environment
- Design under safety and quality standard
Motion Control Embedded Engineer. Requirements:
- BSc. degree in Computer Science or Electronics Engineer.
- 5+ years of experience as Embedded Software Developer
- Real-time programming proven experience.
- C/C++ -professional
- Automotive – vast experience (AGL, AUTOSAR)
- Working with one or more of the following hardware drivers: SPI,I2C, CAN advantage.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly without guidance.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to work hard to meet demanding targets.
Motion Control Embedded Engineer
Attractive compensation and great work environment !!!
- Industrial Automation
- Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.