Multi-Media Designer. ELEVATE | The creative you produce will continue to set and then raise the bar for the quality standards here at CTC, dictated by key metrics. With the support of the Art Design Manager, you will focus on developing diverse creative that reflects the CTC core value to make ‘fascinating truths’.
You never stop thinking outside the box of what you are capable of by relentlessly pursuing truly innovative concepts at all costs — with curiosity and drive you hone new skills to further your craft. Through concise execution you pay attention to every detail, pixel, or frame, and keep planting your flag for both the quality and craft of creative.
STREAMLINE | Process is an integral part in the success of your creative. This includes executing naming convention, file management, Adobe Creative Suite knowledge, Server protocol, and file packaging with the utmost care and detail. Art Designers make everything move with speed and efficiency by utilizing and improving upon process.
You understand your capabilities and can negotiate realistic and effective deadlines, and stick to your word and deliver.
COLLABORATE | As an Art Designer you must collaborate with your Creative Strategist to come up with the most innovative and original creative possible (clients always come first). Communication is key.
You will speak a shared design language and communicate clearly your design choices. We believe trust is built by being able to clearly back your aesthetic design choices to your strategist, and the client with clear persuasive language. We are #bettertogether.
Multi-Media Designer. Remote Job. What Success Looks Like
- Day to day, the art designer is responsible for the execution of creative content across a multitude of mediums ranging from short form social advertisements to longform commercial campaigns.
- Responsibilities include ideation and concepting, producing and shooting on set productions, non-linear editing through Premiere and After Effects, and asset creation in Photoshop.
- In the first three months, the Art Designer will spend time getting associated with processes, familiarity in professional and studio camera equipment, and editing various mediums of content in various placements.
- In the first six months, the Art Designer will be adequately using in-house equipment, servers, and drives, will be able to shoot in-house productions and will be editing a multitude of content across several brands.
Multi-Media Designer. Remote Job. What You’ll Bring to the Table
- 3 – 5 years of production and editing experience.
- Diverse technical skill in both Directing, Shooting, Design, and Editing.
- Must have a unique combination of humility (willing to do the dirty work) and ambition (vision for what your future holds).
- Must be adept in one or several non-linear editing platforms (Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, XD, Cinema 4D, Da Vinci Resolve, etc.)
- Have minimal experience in ASANA or relevant project management software preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple tasks with great attention to detail.
- An insatiable curiosity, and an inability to leave a problem alone until you’ve found one or many different potential solutions. A desire to take risks and think outside the box.
Multi-Media Designer. Remote Job. What We’re About
We’re storytellers, buyers, builders, designers, coaches, partners, leaders, entrepreneurs of our own lives, and in our hearts, we at the Common Thread Collective (CTC), are dreamers.
With an untraditional take on marketing, CTC is a digital sales agency aimed at helping entrepreneurs of all stripes achieve their dreams.
A job is a job is a job. At CTC we don’t hire you for a job. We believe careers are a catalyst for your future self – because we’re not just interested in who you are, but in who you want to be.
Come sell stuff online, tell stories, build websites, shape brands, create process, scale accounts, and help fellow entrepreneurs turn their dreams into reality.
We’ll come alongside you and care for you in your pursuits by offering full-time CTC entrepreneurs:
- Full health, dental, and vision benefits that fit your lifestyle and goals
- 401k program with a 3% company match (post 90 days employment) to bring out the investor inside you
- 4 weeks of paid time off on top of Holidays, your Birthday and the week of Christmas paid. Go get your R&R on so when you’re at CTC you’re firing on all cylinders
- A wellness reimbursement program that inspires 360 degrees of health: mentally, physically, and spiritually
- Two monthly sessions to tell a licensed MFT therapist your dreams as an entrepreneur in our Tell Me Your Dreams (TMYD) program. To top it off, we provide you with resources to realize your dreams through our Dream Fund. #Multi-Media Designer
LOOKING for a JOB? Follow me.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
More: New Opportunities
To apply for this job please visit commonthreadco.com.