Join Jobzey.com for more job opportunities.
We are looking for applicants who live within the contiguous United States. H-1B candidates and recruiting firms need not respond.
About this job:
The initial two-week period would involve shadowing a current senior team member to understand the current projects and the third-party platforms that we are integrating with.
There are potential travel requirements to the San Francisco Bay area as well as regular meetings and daily stand-ups that you would be expected to attend via a conference call. We would expect you to be available and working during the client’s normal business hours (they are on the west coast USA).
If you think this might be a good fit for your skill set and desire to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment, please contact us. This position is available immediately.
If you’re looking new job opportunities that offer relocation and high
salaries around the world check it out on our website Jobzey.com
- Design, develop, implement, document, and troubleshoot software, web applications and integrations.
- Research and analyze existing systems and program requirements for new projects.
- Perform Unit testing and participate in the creation of regression and integrated testing efforts.
- Develop solutions using various technologies including those sited in the required skill set section.
- Develop ERP system integration and web applications within ERP framework.
- Participate in design and architecture discussions as needed.
- Train and mentor other developers and participate in code reviews.
- Follow established SDLC, change processes and policies.
- Carry out other duties as assigned.
- 7+ years developing enterprise class solutions using the technologies listed below
- NodeJS experience.
- Unix/Linux environment familiarity (a lot of everyday work is done on command line)
- Experience with Git
- AWS development and deployment experience
- Must have excellent communication skills
- .Net Core and experience a huge plus.
- Mortgage Lending, Banking or Finance experience
- Technology, Project Management Certifications and/or 4-year College Degree
- US based candidates only
- No H-1B candidates
- No Recruiting Firms
TSP offers the following benefits to its eligible full-time employees:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
Apply for: Social Media Manager -Toronto, Canada
Equal & Opportunity:
TSP Consulting is an Equal Opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor.
LOOKING for a JOB? Follow me. Not because I am an Influencer but because I sincerely care. I want to bring change to the recruiting process.
Even if one person gets a job, I would be the happiest person. Job searching is emotionally draining. No one should have to go through this alone.
I think everyone should support jobseekers’ posts. It takes a second, but may change someone’s life. LinkedIn isn’t only about entertainment. It’s about networking.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
To apply for this job please visit stackoverflow.com.