NSERC Student Research Intern – IT. Company Name Uzor Windows & Doors Inc. Company Location Windsor, Ontario, Canada
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Uzor is leveraging the expertise of researchers in natural science and engineering and their partners across Canada to address this unprecedented crisis now and in future.
NSERC Student Research Intern – IT Company
Support for up to $50,000 for one-year projects shall be facilitated through NSERC.
Research proposal can be on any of the below topics:
- Data oriented approaches to analyze risks and stop spread of COVID-19 pandemic;
- New IT systems relevant to prevention of COVID-19 pandemic spread during shipping, receiving and distribution;
- New IT systems to mitigate the COVID-19 pandemic during customers visits and complaints handling processes;
- Develop Workforce Management Systems to mitigate the COVID-19 and provide a safe workplace;
- Implementing smart systems to avoid direct interactions of production workers.
NSERC Student Research Intern. Qualifications:
- Current Graduate students (MSc or PhD) in any Computer Science and related disciplines.
- Knowledge on Database, Python, Machine learning and AI preferred.
- More than 2 years of IT work experience
Interested students send CV and 250 words abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit the NSERC Alliance COVID-19 grants webpage for more information.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.