Operation Manager / Head of Project Management – Muscat, Oman. This is an excellent opportunity and for to work with one of the region’s most prominent names in construction.
Operations Manager/ Head of Project Management – Construction
Operation Manager / Head of Project Management – Muscat, Oman
The role holder will be responsible for A to Z of project management from design
phase to project handover, overseeing, planning, construction, and tracking the progress across a number of their projects in Oman.
Operation Manager / Head of Project Management. Key tasks and responsibilities:
· To manage the complete project lifecycle: definition, design, procurement, construction,
commissioning, validation and handover.
- Ensure excellence in work is performed including work performed by their contractor’s and their sub‐contractors. The process should be efficient, at the lowest possible cost and according to regulatory requirements, company policies and local regulations/permitting.
- Prepare the project plans, schedules and specifications and comment on the building design, scheduling, possible cost savings measures and potential construction problems.
- Responsible for developing optimum design with the objective of Green Buildings.
- Ensure that all their projects are implemented with best in class Energy Efficiency and are also Digitally Enabled (IOT) after evaluating commercial implications.
- Monitor site safety and ensure that the requirement of the occupational Health and Safety standards are enforced.
- Meet with architectural and engineering professionals regularly on projects in predevelopment and provide input on unit and program design needs;
· Implements and maintains effective systems of communication within and outside the project to ensure constructive relationships and the adequate flow of information.
· Ensures preparation and distribution of construction observation reports, progress status
Operation Manager / Head of Project Management
- Real Estate
- Civil Engineering
- Project Management
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.