Operations Coordinator Jobs – Toronto, Canada. TalentWorld is seeking an Operations Coordinator in Toronto for one of its clients.
Our client, in the property management industry, is seeking an Operations Coordinator to support a Director and join their team for this exciting hands-on role in a fast-paced environment.
In this role, the Operations Coordinator will be responsible for managing records, ensuring files are up to date and accurate. The Operations Coordinator will also develop clear correspondence and follow up on any incomplete documentation.
Operations Coordinator Jobs – Toronto, Canada
The ideal candidate will have previous experience supporting a Director, excellent communication and organization skills, a strong customer service orientation, with previous experience providing administrative support in an office environment.
Operations Coordinator Jobs. Responsibilities
- Prepare various correspondence for residents including notices of change
- Monitor and update files, ensuring information is accurate and up to date
- Prepare and enter new files into the database, following up on any missing documentation
- Track completion of documentation and maintain an organized filing system for both electronic and paper documents
- Provide support on other related tasks as assigned such as updating the policy and procedures manual
Operations Coordinator Jobs. Qualifications
- 1-2 years of experience providing administrative support in an office environment supporting individuals at the Director level
- Previous experience in Real Estate or Property Management would be an asset
- Post-secondary education in business administration or a related field would be an asset
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, including Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organization and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Salary up to $52,000
- Employment Type: Permanent
- Location: Toronto, ON
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.
- Real Estate
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.