Operations Director – Riyadh, Saudi Arabia .Food People have partnered with an exciting on-trend restaurant operator, based in KSA, with a total of 4 units and expanding to a future empire.
- ON-TREND HEALTHY RESTAURANT OPERATOR (HEALTHY CONCEPT EXPERIENCE REQUIRED)
- CREATE AND IMPLEMENT PROCEDURES FOR THE FUTURE EXPANSION
- BASED IN RIYADH
Operations Director – Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Food People have partnered with an exciting on-trend restaurant operator, based in KSA, with a total of 4 units and expanding to a future empire.
The concept is all about clean, fresh, healthy and tasty food sourcing their produce from the best local and international resources with a mission of educating the consumers on the knowledge, access and consumption of the healthiest fruits and vegetables to promote a healthy lifestyle.
They are now looking for a Operations Director that can implement and streamline robust policies and procedures whilst leading the day to day running of the business as well as train and develop the team. You will help build the foundations of a future empire.
- As Operations Director you will head up all functions across the business including but not limited to operations, P&L management, marketing and training.
- Coordinates the brands’ activities to obtain optimum efficiency of operations with minimum costs in order to maximise profits and ensure high quality standards for sales, rotation and loss.
- Recommends and leads specific brand training and inspects brand operations to ensure that it is correctly functioning according to brand standards.
- Analyse prices, competition and market segment at which the store product is aimed to ensure providing brand related reports and data on regular basis.
- New business development including, but not limited to, scouting new sites, lease negotiations, site layouts, equipment sourcing and project management.
- Plans and organises events, prepares promotions, sales and special marketing activities and other and liaises with the suppliers to properly execute marketing strategies.
- Assists in recruiting, training, motivating and evaluating his/her team to ensure that the brand has the necessary skill base and that staff are optimally motivated and enabled to maximise their potential and contribution to the company.
- Identifies opportunities in the market for brand promotion and growth in the number of stores across the region along ad assist with the opening of new sites.
- Must be western educated and have an appreciation of new healthy concepts.
- Must have had overall responsibility of successful restaurant brand, including but not limited to, functional responsibility of operations, P&L, marketing and training.
- Must be aligned to healthy eating / lifestyle.
- Knowledge and experience in marketing techniques and implementing restaurant promotions/offers to increase footfall would be a strong advantage.
Please note, only candidates with relevant experience will be contacted to discuss the position in more detail.
- Human Resources
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.