Operations Manager Dubai, United Arab Emirates. You will also be required to manage the team to ensure everyone is on target with their tasks.
The Operations Manager Role requires an extremely high level of organisation, attention to detail and discretion. The candidate should be accustomed to dealing with a high volume of work that will require prioritisation and organisation. Work is varied and dynamic and requires a great deal of agility.
Operations Manager Dubai, United Arab Emirates
The candidate should be accustomed to working in a fast paced environment, where efficiency and accuracy is critical. In this role you will be required to work closely with the Managing Director on all aspects of the business. You will also be required to manage the team to ensure everyone is on target with their tasks.
Some of the key areas will involve:
- Managing day to day website operations
- Daily Business Operations- ensuring team members are on target with tasks
- Human Resources & Onboarding New Staff
- Internal Software Management
- General office administration and management
- Assisting MD
- Dealing with Incoming Enquiries
Operations Manager Dubai
- Experience & Skills required:
- High level of Organisation & Administrative skills
- High attention to detail
- Great communicator
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of Products
- Consistently proactive
- Self-sufficient- has a “Can Do” attitude and gets things done
- Management Skills
- Quality Assurance
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.