Operations Manager Jobs – Hamburg, Germany . Investors and partners including Santander and Microsoft. We start where others stop with the ultimate goal to free commerce.
5.000 businesses in 7 countries.
Founded in 2013 – Headquarters in Hamburg, Rödingsmarkt 20.
Established marketplaces dominate today’s e-commerce landscape: How and where we buy products but also where we can sell them. Their market power widens the gap between the market shares and makes it hard for people to make a living selling online.
Founded in 2013, payever’s mission is to challenge this status quo on behalf of small and medium sized businesses against the commerce giants.
We do so by providing the right tools for sellers of any size to start, run and grow a successful business: We offer online shop as well as point of sale systems and highly flexible and customized payment, marketing, shipping and communication solutions.
We start where others stop with the ultimate goal to free commerce.
Operations Manager Jobs – Hamburg, Germany
We already convinced Santander and Microsoft to join our mission and help us to empower over 5.000 businesses in Germany, Austria, UK, the Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark and Norway to compete against existing marketplaces.
Let’s make commerce easier for everyone and have small businesses enriching our shopping experience, lives and our local communities.
Operations Manager Jobs. Job Description
In our Operations Team you will work across all departments at payever on the day to day operations with our business clients – both enterprise and SMEs – outside of Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
You will be responsible for the operational level of our daily business inside countries like Norway, Denmark, Sweden, UK or Benelux. You take responsibility for our existing and new business.
Operations Manager Jobs. How you start inside payever
- Become a domain expert on the subject of commerce ecosystem
- Take responsibility for your own area
- Connect the business and IT side
- Improve internal documentation and tooling
Operations Manager Jobs. How you run afterwards
- Handle inquiries from internal payever colleagues and external partners
- Engage with payever’s partners and customers to troubleshoot and solve problems
- Organise and summarise requests from customers and partners
- Be responsible for the entire communication from calls, mailings or even in person meetings for customers and partners
Operations Manager Jobs. What you will grow into
- Be responsible for large key accounts and partnerships
- Identify and suggest market opportunities
- Setup channels to gain new customers
- Execute own growth strategies
- Build an own team
Operations Manager Jobs. Your skill set, capabilities and previous experience
- Highly sophisticated in English
- Excellent academic grades from a University
- The ability to understand complex technical requirements and craft solutions across multiple products
- The analytical ability to manage complex reporting, pricing and cost considerations
- The ability to develop and execute account plans for upper mid-market and enterprise companies spanning multiple business units across complex organizations
- Strong presentation skills, particularly for in-person (also via Skype) meetings with multiple stakeholders
- The ability to operate in an often ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- A sophisticated commercial sense and understanding of underlying drivers and strategy of our user’s businesses
Operations Manager Jobs. What you can expect from us
- The rare opportunity to change the world around you with a unique product
- Projects which keep your mind fit and soul happy
- Direct influence of your work on consumers and partners
- Intuitive – trial and error – mentality
- Being part of a fast-growing company
- Ground floor opportunity to shape the strategic direction of the company
- Fast execution on good ideas
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
- Panorama office with view on the harbour at the Rödingsmarkt
- Apple Mac device plus 27″ external monitor, an economic chair and your own desk
- Fresh fruits, juices and coffee in our cozy kitchen
- We’re 7 years old now, but we’re hungry and ambitious like it’s Day One – we still have the same vision and are looking for you supporting us to achieve our goals!
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.