Operations Support Manager -Manila, Philippines. We are growing and looking for an experienced & motivated Director of Monitoring Operations.
Operations Support Manager. Position Summary
We are growing and looking for an experienced & motivated Director of Monitoring Operations. This newly created position is responsible for managing and overseeing the monitoring operations in Manila. At the onset, the Director of Monitoring Operations will assume the different roles in different teams to have an appreciation and understanding of the monitoring operations.
To succeed as Director of Monitoring Operations, you should be hands on while being able to focus on optimizing department processes and building lasting relationship with others within the business across the various offices in the US, Canada, and Philippines. You should be knowledgeable, analytical, and decisive with excellent leadership, organization and communication skills.
Operations Support Manager. Duties & Responsibilities
Monitoring Center Enablement:
- Define, develop and build strategies that serve as the foundation of monitoring in the form of governance, metrics and innovation/improvement
- Needs assessments,
- Performance measures and reviews
- Capacity planning
- Cost/benefit analyses
- Defining productivity, quality, and customer-service standards
- Define key metrics, service levels and reporting foundations.
- Develop and improve SLAs and KPIs, workflow management, training and quality, and knowledge management.
- Maintains and improves operations by identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs to ensure institutional changes that are repeatable and sustainable.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and continue to benchmark and drive continuous improvements
- Develop and deliver project and/or change management strategies, plans and communications to ensure awareness, understanding and adoption.
- Prepares and sends performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Provide guidance for process design, standardization, automation and optimization.
- Ensure that all work is done properly, according to company standards and in a timely manner
- Ensure the alignment of systems and processes among monitoring operations teams
- Analyze and improve organizational systems and processes focusing on quality, productivity, efficiency and scalability
- Develop a relentless focus on quality assurance (identifying issues, implementing change, standardizing operational procedure)
- Define and manage metrics, ensure customer satisfaction, and report on performance related to customer accounts.
- Work with North American counterparts in the continuous improvement of systems and processes
- Participate in a variety of ad-hoc reporting, special projects, as required
- Maintain open lines of communication with North American operations
Operations Support Manager. People Management
- Provide direction, training, guidance and support to departmental employees
- Develop appropriate policies and procedures to support effective service at the monitoring centre.
- Developing best business practices for the monitoring centre
- Institutionalize the right metrics, KPI’s and leadership dashboards to organize operations in a well-managed and sustainable way.
- Investigate incidents and issues pertaining to the monitoring centre inclusive of the monitoring of client sites by those employees that are under your supervision
- Provide customer service and work with Company’s clients when required
- Ensure team is in compliance with the Company’s policies and/or any other regulatory act
- Provide leadership and promote company culture that encourages high performance and high morale, built on empathy and relationships.
- Responsible for leading and developing a local team to execute on the goals and strategies.
- Member of the steering committee to ensure that processes and controls are in place to manage and mitigate project risks, and to ensure that monitoring-related projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Ensure that the objectives and business requirements of the monitoring-related projects are well-defined
- Meets monitoring center financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions at the onset of the risk.
Operations Support Manager. Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations Management (or any related field)
- Minimum 10 years of operations management experience in a multinational environment
- Strong knowledge and experience with process improvement
- Basic understanding of general finance and budgeting
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs; Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
- Aptitude for learning new technology
- Lean six sigma certification
- Customer service oriented; responsive to all requests from internal and external customers; ability to build good relationships with customers and colleagues
- Exceptional organizational, time management, project management skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Minimum of 3 years work experience as Senior Service Delivery/Director of Operations with extensive experience managing multiple sites/segments and larger teams (>500 FTEs)
- Able to adjust working hours as required to meet demands of supporting 24/7 call centre operations and North American based client groups.
- Ability to travel
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Accountable, insisting on completeness and accuracy in their work
- Thrives in a very busy and dynamic environment
- Enjoys learning, building new skills and being a team player
- Office setting (Pasig City)
- Flexible schedule (with occasional night shift schedule)
If you’re looking new job opportunities that offer relocation and high
salaries around the world check it out on our website Jobzey.com
- Security & Investigations
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.