Payroll Administrator – Melbourne, AU. You’ll play a key part in supporting the delivery of end to end payroll related activities for Coles Services – ensuring everything is in line with Coles audit and accounting standards.
Coles is one of Australia’s iconic retailers with over 2,500 retail outlets, around 115,000 team members and a top 30 listing on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). We provide a range of fresh food, groceries, general merchandise, liquor and fuel to millions of customers every week.
We have continued to deliver with pride for over 100 years by energising and supporting our team members, suppliers, and the broader community. This is driven by our purpose of making life easier for our customers and teams.
Payroll Administrator – Melbourne, AU. The role
As the Payroll Administrator, you’ll play a key part in supporting the delivery of end to end payroll related activities for Coles Services – ensuring everything is in line with Coles audit and accounting standards.
It’s important to consider your availability over a seven-day roster.
You can also make an impact by
- supporting the national operations through successful completion of all HR administrative processes related to base roster creation, leave management, payroll exceptions, rostering, time and attendance, e-forms, absenteeism, and headcount forecasts
- maintaining all elements required to ensure integrity of labour scheduling systems, rostering and payroll processing
- collaborating with operations teams to develop ongoing efficiencies and implement these in to labour schedules and rosters
- working with support functions to smoothly process weekly payroll
- ensuring governance over mandatory training requirements of field team members
Payroll Administrator. To be successful, you’ll have
- previous experience in a payroll processing or administration role with a good understanding of industry awards/EBA’s
- a professional approach demonstrating the ability to work at pace with stakeholders in a variety of roles and seniority across locations
- exceptional attention to detail with a growth mindset and focus on continuous improvement
- general administrative experience with exceptional written and communication skills
- top notch skills with MS Office programs, as well as hands on knowledge using SAP and Kronos
- ability to work across a seven-day roster
Payroll Administrator. Benefits
Our commitment of making good things happen at Coles starts with our people. It is important for us to celebrate our wins and develop our people. In addition to a competitive salary, the other good things include
- Receiving a team member discount and exclusive team member offers;
- Sampling new products and flavours before they hit the shelves;
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave for primary care givers and 1 week of paid leave for secondary care givers;
- Access to an onsite childcare School Holiday Program;
- Access to a Fitness Centre and Body Therapy Clinic; and
- Being part of a fun and inclusive culture where you can learn and develop your skills through our excellent ongoing training and development
At Coles, we are all about our people. As a top-30 ASX listed company, we are a dynamic, empowering and collaborative organisation that is focused on ensuring a positive, inclusive work environment for all team members. We believe in energising everyone by having you become part of a more purposeful work life. At Coles, we believe we are better together when team members can perform at their best and will support you in bringing your best self every day. So, how will you make good things happen at Coles?
At Coles, we know we are at our best when our team is representative of the communities we serve and are proud of our commitment to providing supportive work environments for all team members. We actively encourage applications from all candidates, including the LGBTI community, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people with disabilities.
If you’re looking new job opportunities that offer relocation and high
salaries around the world check it out on our website Jobzey.com
LOOKING for a JOB? Follow me. Not because I am an Influencer but because I sincerely care. I want to bring change to the recruiting process.
Even if one person gets a job, I would be the happiest person. Job searching is emotionally draining. No one should have to go through this alone.
I think everyone should support jobseekers’ posts. It takes a second, but may change someone’s life. LinkedIn isn’t only about entertainment. It’s about networking.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.