People Operations Project Manager – New York, US. Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together.
Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart.
People Operations Project Manager
Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities – we’re just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Project Manager – People Operations Supplier Programs to support the team with project management and operational implementation and support. The person in this new role will make an impact driving the implementation of process and system improvements across our Supplier Management, Contingent Workforce and HRIS programs.
This role requires someone who is known for flexibility and creativity and who is excited to operate in a flat organization that values collaboration and communication.
This person will need to be a natural at building influence in cross-functional partnerships and developing stakeholder relationships across the entire organization. The person in this role will partner closely with the People Operations, Sourcing, InfoSec, Finance and Business Analytics teams.
People Operations Project Manager . Responsibilities
- Project manage cross-functional projects and initiatives to help Facebook Scale its supplier, HRIS and contingent workforce programs.
- Partner with program leads to develop project plans for team initiatives, and then subsequently driving the project management and report outs of these projects.
- Lead projects, including project development, launch, execution, performance, control, and close.
- Accountable for long-term project roadmaps as well as day-to-day project management for multiple plans and teams working on the various work streams identified.
- Develop, and or support the development of, presentations on key initiatives in ways that very clearly describe the project, benefits, and status.
- Manage and escalate project risks and issues and collaborate with cross-functional partners on resolution.
- Establish metrics for projects and ensure performance against metrics is tracked and measured.
- Provide feedback and make recommendations to management on project requirements, approach, communication, etc.
- Analyze trends and consolidate data/information to present for review with primary stakeholders and drive decisions based on data.
- Identify and communicate business issues.
People Operations Project Manager . Minimum Qualification
- BA/BS degree.
- 3+ years experience in project management.
- Interpersonal relationship and partnership skills.
- Experience working cross-functionally and hold people accountable for deliverables without a formal reporting structure.
- Demonstrate strategic, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience using data to drive recommendations.
- PMP and Six Sigma certification and/or relative project management/process improvement experience.
- Experience working independently with minimum supervision and lead multiple projects simultaneously involving various groups/locations/suppliers.
- Proven organization skills.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and dealing with ambiguity.
- Knowledge of Excel data analysis/manipulation, including pivot tables, VLOOKUPs, and chart creation.
- Knowledge of PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, etc.
People Operations Project Manager . Preferred Qualification
- Experience in high tech environment.
- Experience in a project management office (PMO).
- Experience in Contingent Workforce, Supplier/Vendor Management, or HRIS.
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin,
sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.
If you’re looking new job opportunities that offer relocation and high
salaries around the world check it out on our website Jobzey.com
- Human Resources
LOOKING for a JOB? Follow me. Not because I am an Influencer but because I sincerely care. I want to bring change to the recruiting process.
Even if one person gets a job, I would be the happiest person. Job searching is emotionally draining. No one should have to go through this alone.
I think everyone should support jobseekers’ posts. It takes a second, but may change someone’s life. LinkedIn isn’t only about entertainment. It’s about networking.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.