Performance Marketing Specialist – Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Grow and develop performance marketing across in range of channels such as paid search, Facebook/ social media ads and monitor and optimize channels
Performance Marketing Specialist – Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Department: Corporate Communications
Reporting to: Head of Corporate Communications
Job location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Performance Marketing Specialist. Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Mass Communications
- 2 to 3 years of experience in Digital & Performance Marketing
Performance Marketing Specialist. Major Responsibilities
- Grow and develop performance marketing across in range of channels such as paid search, Facebook/ social media ads and monitor and optimize channels
- In-depth knowledge of SEO factors and key algorithm updates
- Manage digital performance strategy, execution and ROAS of online marketing campaigns including campaign set up, creative testing, reporting, analysis and optimization.
- Manage and maximize mobile app acquisition and their online shop
- Responsible for managing significant digital marketing projects ensuring that they are delivered within the budget and scope
- Launch and test a retargeting strategy to maximize full funnel performance
- A/B testing on the acquisition funnel to improve conversion rates
- Understand conversion rate optimization principles and apply hacks to improve KPIs
- Continuous testing and optimization of messaging, content, creative and user funnel.
- Creation and management of reporting key digital metrics to help the team continually improve the marketing performance and analyze data and provide insights on a regular basis to assist the team to make data driven decisions.
- Build dashboards for monitoring KPIs and performances.
- Identify new channels and opportunities for growth and test their effectiveness
Performance Marketing Specialist. Essential Requirements
- Strong experience in paid social platforms.
- Experience in analytics tools such as Amplitude, Mixpanel, Google Analytics, etc.
- Analytics/Data driven approach: Clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics and statistics.
- Experienced in SQL & Tableau
- Excellent working knowledge of Google Ads, specifically PPC
- Experience in mobile application acquisition
- Machine learning skills is a big plus
- Detail, performance and result oriented
- Experience in online marketing and familiar with latest trends, technologies and developments
- Experience in handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Has driven, ambitious, curious and a “roll up the sleeves” attitude towards work
- Fluent in English, Arabic speaking is a big plus
Performance Marketing Specialist. Seniority Level
- Financial Services
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org