Personal Assistant Jobs Manchester: £22,000 – £25,000. Earn working from home, you just need to have an internet connection, Apply Now
Platinum are supporting an Investment company based in Prestwich who are in search of a Personal Assistant to join their team. This is an organisation who are well known within their industry due to their excellent returns on investment and business culture.
Personal Assistant Jobs Manchester
This is a busy company who are driven by success and the success of their people. They are offering excellent job satisfaction and build positions in the company based around what it is the employee wants to achieve from their career.
Apply for this job also: Best Amazon Warehouse Team Member. Salary earn $15 or more
Personal Assistant Jobs Manchester
The successful candidate will have previous PA experience and will have worked in a high demand industry previously. This is a role where organisation has to be a key skill with the workload being varied and the expectation of multi-tasking being high.
Personal Assistant Job Description
Contract type: Permanent;
Full time, 37 hours week, flexible working within Business Support core hours. Stockport Council; Scale 4 £19,554 – £21,166 We are looking for 2 enthusiastic PAs to join our Senior Management administration teams across Stockport Council, supporting the work of senior leaders. This is a role that will give you exposure to different business areas and plenty of opportunity to learn new things and develop your skills and career. The role
- Support with administrative activity such as diary management, arranging travel and accommodation
- Arrange, attend and support meetings, managing the agenda and preparation of minutes or action log
- Assist with a wide variety of project work and activities
- Making sure our leaders are prepared for meetings and have all the information they need You will work as part of a team and will have the ability to build strong working relationships with a variety of internal and external partners and take a flexible approach to your work. We are looking for excellent administrators. You will need a commitment to providing a high standard of customer service, with strong organisational and interpersonal skills. This role will suit people who have * the ability to manage their own workload and work towards tight deadlines * good communication skills, both written and verbal * an organised and hard-working approach with great attention to detail * strong MS Office skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint This is a great opportunity to work for a large and diverse organisation with good development opportunities. If you enjoy being part of a team and take pride in providing the best possible administrative support please complete an application form. If you would like to discuss the role, please contact Interviews will be held week commencing 23 rd March 2020. Privacy Notice Job Description and Person Specification Stockport Council – Valuing Diversity.
Benefits Of Working Within This Company Are
Flexible working hours Bonus schemes paid out at Christmas 25 days holidays as well as Christmas shut down Company funded networking events
Seniority Level: Personal Assistant Jobs Manchester
- Marketing & Advertising
- Staffing & Recruiting
- Financial Services
Personal assistants often act as the manager’s first point of contact.
What does a personal assistant do?
Unlike an administrator who tends to look after a team, a personal assistant (PA) typically carries out administrative work on behalf of one individual. This individual is usually a manager or executive in a commercial, not-for-profit or public sector organisation. The role of a PA is to free an executive’s time from organising and administrative tasks so that they can spend maximum time on strategic tasks. Responsibilities typically include:
- acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive
- booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- organising events and conferences
- reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
- typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- managing databases and filing systems
- implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- collating and filing expenses
- miscellaneous tasks to support their manager, which will vary according to the sector and to the manager’s remit, eg completing some corporate governance reporting (to ensure that the business is being run properly and complying with legislation and regulations) or conducting research.
- Also, visit Smardart.com or Jobzey.com for more job opportunities.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.