Personal Assistant Jobs – Remote – Los Angeles, United States. The ideal candidate will be responsible for a range of activities which will assist this organization’s leadership.
In this position, you should feel comfortable coordinating calendar appointments, managing communications, and planning events, communicating with clients, running personal errands for CEO as necessary. This is a part-time position with opportunity to expand.
Personal Assistant Jobs – Remote – Los Angeles, United States
- Coordinate and schedule calendar appointments
- Manage all incoming and outgoing communications
- Schedule travel
- Planning events
- Running personal errands
- Supporting the creative team with organizational tasks
Personal Assistant Jobs. Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while staying organized
- Ability to travel
- Ability to be flexible
- Media Production
- Marketing & Advertising
- Customer Service
How you match
Level of education
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.