Personal Assistant Male – Doha, Qatar. The ideal candidate will provide top-level assistance for high-level executives. They should be well-organized and be comfortable scheduling meetings and responding to emails on the executive’s behalf.
Lastly, this individual should be able to draft documents and help the executive with any necessary meeting preparations.
Personal Assistant Male – Doha, Qatar
- Calendar management for executives
- Aid executive in preparing for meetings
- Responding to emails and document requests on behalf of executives
- Draft slides, meeting notes and documents for executives
- Discuss daily: all meeting requests and schedule as per instructions
- Send meeting invitations to all relevant attendees.
- Remind Daily all meetings per day in the morning before 7.00 am
- File for signature from any other departments, daily, whenever some documents needed to be signed, get some brief information on the subject matter.
- Accompanying executive to meet and greet the Visitors
- Convey calls and messages via email to all
- interview coordination – as requested
- Attending meetings & taking minutes of meeting
- Office files maintenance.
- Maintain excel sheet for a business contact update
- Take care of reservations
- Remind heads to submit Monthly Business Report
- Handling of shipments.
- Purchasing food and delivery to guests
- Purchasing items as needed
- Coordinating work as needed
- Purchasing stationery items/books
- Outside printing matters
- Follow-up and keep a track on payments
- Availability to drive to meetings
- Availability to be reachable after office hours
Personal Assistant Male . Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English & Arabic
Personal Assistant Male . Seniority Level
- Investment Banking
- Investment Management
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.