Position: Primary Teacher
Location: Muscat, Oman
Start Date: August 2020
Our clients, an International (British curriculum) School based in Muscat, Oman are now recruiting qualified teachers for the new academic year.
Primary Teacher – Muscat, Oman
We have been successfully recruiting for this expatriate school for many years now. Not only is it a wonderful school and place of work, the expatriate Management team are excellent and provide a fabulous support network for teachers.
Here are the requirements below for both primary teachers and secondary teachers:
REQUIREMENTS – Primary Teacher
- BA Degree in the subject applying to teach & PGCE OR BA Education OR BA EDUCATION (please note the MoE will NOT accept unrelated degrees despite having a PGCE).
- Teaching experience within British Schools
- Experience teaching the British Curriculum and (for Secondary posts, applicants must be comfortable teaching IGCSE and AS Level)
- 2+ years experience after PGCE has been obtained
- The MoE will not accept candidates with less than 2 years experience.
- Apologies, in Oman it is not possible for females to sponsor their husband / family – these are local Government restrictions which all schools must follow.
Below is a list of all posts we are recruiting for:
- Primary Teacher
- English Teacher
Primary Teacher. Benefits Include
- Tax free salary for teachers’ £22,000 – £26,000. .Salaries depend on experience and shall be discussed after the interview has been conducted only.
Furnished accommodation, utilities subsidy, flight tickets, medical insurance, post-gratuity allowance, children school fee subsidy, paid leave as published public holidays, baggage allowance on arrival.
Application deadline: Candidates must apply ASAP if interested as these positions in Oman get filled fast.
- For graduate teachers, you will need to contact us ASAP and avoid delaying as the school tends to take on only a certain number of graduate teachers per year.
APPLY NOW !!!!
- Email your c.v. in word document
(Please send us a fully detailed c.v. with your experience AND supporting documents)
Please State your Marital status on your CV as family packages are limited.
- Passport and Certificates
Please write your Name & Primary Teacher & OMAN in the subject box to Alison Morgan.
DUE to the high volume of applicants for these positions, we apologize but we can only reply to those who meet the above requirements.
- Primary/Secondary Education
- Higher Education
- Education Management
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.