Principal Program Manager: Amazon Jobs #1 Best Remote. Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Principal Program Manager: Amazon Jobs
- 15+ years leading the delivery of global Enterprise programs in a professional services or consulting environment.
- Experience in leading communication with Sr. Executives to manage internal and external teams across the organization and leading others cross-functionally and remotely, to deliver on programs and goals.
- Can provide the governance and orchestration of large enterprise programs leveraging a variety of methodologies.
- Ability to operate effectively between technical and non-technical entities, influencing, and driving a program in fast-paced matrixed organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, or Computer Science
If you’re looking new job opportunities that offer relocation and high
salaries around the world check it out on our website Jobzey.com
Principal Program Manager: Amazon Jobs
They influence both internally and externally to manage and deliver AWS cloud services that enable our customers to realize their business objectives. These professional services engagements focus on the full platform of AWS customer solutions to help our customers and partners remove constraints and accelerate their journey to AWS.
AWS Professional Services engage in a wide variety of programs for customers and partners, providing collective AWS customer experience, best practices and obsessing about strong success for the Customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to products, services and training teams, to deliver the right solutions and drive feature innovations for our customers across all industries.
Responsibilities and Abilities include:
- Viewed as a trusted senior advisor at the CXO/VP level or equivalent, both internally and externally.
- Demonstrates leadership in the Program Management community, able to show differentiated invention and innovation on behalf of the customers they serve.
- Sought after by customers, internal AWS teams, and partners to provide valuable, strategic input on AWS-related practices and offerings related to scaled Program Management.
- Leads and delivers the largest and most complex initiatives and customer engagements.
- Possesses a deep knowledge of Program and Project management best practices and how to apply them in an effective and pragmatic way across large, complex engagements and organizations.
- Applies strategic thinking and demonstrates ability to understand business and technical requirements to lead teams around a common vision to execute, manage and achieve customer business outcomes.
- Leads directly, and through others, the creation of new business capabilities for customers, partners, and AWS Service Teams.
- Actively looks for ways to improve process efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Leads both AWS, customer stakeholders/subject matter experts, and partner teams to align program/project goals with customer business goals, planning, and road mapping to ensure the achievement of those goals.
- Enables new levels of agility, speed, and scale, to exceed business outcome targets and provides project teams with guidance, mentoring and support from a servant leadership perspective.
- Plans, organizes and manages all phases of a project life-cycle to ensure successful delivery. This includes developing and managing project governance plans, project schedules, team goals, defining success criteria, project milestones, and budgets.
- Able to lead the Programs that have costing models beyond time and materials with multiple partners and unique costing structures
- Leads the management of project/program goals and driving teams to achieve customers’ business outcomes by managing issues, risks, decisions and action items.
- Ability to take ownership, meet deadlines on time, and anticipate challenges and risks before they escalate.
- Ability to challenge, recommend and redirect teams as well as manage client expectations during the engagement.
- Ability to make decisions guided by policies, procedures and business plans with limited guidance.
- Takes proactive steps to ensure teams meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Leads in setting the priorities with the customer and delivering desired business outcomes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with team members and audiences of all levels of management and technical stakeholders.
- Interfaces with various customer and internal AWS stakeholders which consists of senior leadership teams (C-level execs, SVP/VP, Directors) and project level resources such as SMEs.
- Plans and oversees the preparation and dissemination of program communications, being able to prepare and present reports to and lead conversations with the customer’s Executive team.
- Proven success in working with teams and executive leadership in a complex, global, multi-national corporate environment.
- Demonstrates the ability to understand the operating styles of others as well as team/client relationships, team dynamics and adjusts behavior accordingly to succeed. Recognizes environmental or cultural nuances and adapts to build relationships across all teams of the engagement.
- Collaborates with AWS field sales, pre-sales, training, and support teams to seek to understand our customers’ needs, their business, how success is defined and ensure that we are exceeding expectations in delivery and developing valued solutions.
- Excellent people management skills, including the ability to influence, negotiate and achieve results through others who are not direct reports.
- Team player who effectively integrates, motivates and builds relationships with cross-functional team members (local or remote), sponsors, key stakeholders, executives and other individuals or organizations involved with or affected by the project.
- Proven experience working in a matrix environment, managing multiple stakeholders.
- Negotiation and conflict resolution capabilities, with both external and internal stakeholder
This is a customer facing role. You be required to travel to client locations to deliver professional services when needed.
- Understands cloud technology value proposition, principles, and services including infrastructure, business applications, data management, security, application platforms, and consumer facing technology.
- Has presented to C-level executives (CIO, CEO, CTO, CISO, etc.) as well as to technical subject matter experts.
- Ability to motivate, influence and optimize senior leadership, stakeholders, and peer groups, while influencing and driving enterprise-scale portfolios or programs in large, complex business and technical organizations.
- Has two or more active Agile and Project Management certifications, with at least one being an Agile certification.
- Masters degree or equivalent experience
Apply for: 11 Certifications You Need To Keep Your Job
Even if one person gets a job, I would be the happiest person. Job searching is emotionally draining. No one should have to go through this alone.
I think everyone should support jobseekers’ posts. It takes a second, but may change someone’s life. LinkedIn isn’t only about entertainment. It’s about networking.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
To apply for this job please visit passport.amazon.work.