Ottobock Manufacturing Bulgaria
Process Engineer Jobs – Sofia, Bulgaria. For our new production site situated in Blagoevgrad, we are currently looking for motivated and pro-active professionals for the position of Process Engineer to maintain production processes for our new lines.
The ideal candidates would be a self-driven, pro-active and hands-on individuals with strong knowledge and proven track record.
Process Engineer Jobs – Sofia, Bulgaria
The candidate for this position will be responsible for monitoring the operations of our systems, including quality and compliance. The candidate should also be able to recommend improvements to the process through the tracking of metrics and reporting of data.
The candidate should definitely have strong technical abilities in order to succeed in this role.
Process Engineer Jobs. Responsibilities
- Provide technical support as necessary
- Establish process metrics and goals
- Develop and issue process designs
- Responsible for pre-production and first series up to first production for Foot production line and Assembly line;
- Responsible for the device and process release as well as the assurance of process stability and process capability;
- Close cooperation with the Global Production Engineering;
- Creating work schedules and preparing work instructions;
- Qualifying of relevant production employees in terms of products and processes;
- Ensuring the availability of needed machinery and equipment for the serial production;
- Defining the device history records;
- Maintain the process of products implementation in mass production.
Process Engineer Jobs. Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Mechanical Engineering
- Familiarity with process control
- Excellent written and oral skills – Bulgarian and English
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Extensive experience in LEAN management and ideally a REFA training;
- Knowledge of analytical or problem solving techniques to identify and define the cause;
- Requires evaluation, interpretation and judgment to select the right course of action;
- Very good computer skills – MS Excel
- Works process and results-oriented as well as high analytical competence.
- Medical Device
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.