Procurement Manager UK – Remote – United Kingdom. This role will focus on managing a range of marketing initiatives with a focus on key areas of spend such as production, content, research, sponsorship, creative agencies and PR to name a few.
Procurement Manager- Marketing Services- £55-65k per annum + £6000 car allowance + 15% bonus + double matched pension, 25 days holiday, private healthcare, and other flexible benefits
Procurement Manager UK – Remote – United Kingdom
A rare opportunity has come up in the Procurement market for someone to come in and manage the Marketing Category for a well-known FMCG brand in Berkshire organisation as they continue to develop and grow.
This brand is renowned for its innovative ways of delivering products into their consumers and the organisation are going through a digital transformation so a great time to be joining Marketing!
This role will focus on managing a range of marketing initiatives with a focus on key areas of spend such as production, content, research, sponsorship, creative agencies and PR to name a few. This is a brilliant opportunity to oversee and help shape the marketing strategy for an ever-growing business.
Procurement Manager UK. What the role involves
- Lead key marketing initiatives, as well as selected projects or categories of spends
- Responsible for overall Marketing Procurement strategy. You will present and decide on procurement strategies and contracting terms. Takes relevant decisions when conducting sourcing processes regardless of total spend.
- You will develop and deliver effective and efficient category plans and looking at continuously improves organisation efficiencies, maximizes value creation and competitive advantage opportunities.
- Procurement Manager UK. Develop and drives implementation of sourcing strategies across marketing, ensuring strategy adoption, operating model and contract adherence, and budget responsibility.
- Works closely with global and regional key stakeholders in understanding needs, objectives and priorities to optimise total cost, quality and service.
- Collaborates with key stakeholders and works cross-functionally in developing and executing sound sourcing strategies in partnership with internal stakeholders and vendors.
- Establishes strategic relationships with supply base and implements supplier management strategies. Motivates suppliers to treat the company as preferred customer in presenting innovation and/or cost/efficiency projects
- Procurement Manager UK. Accountable to continuously improve supplier performance including service and quality.
Procurement Manager UK. The person we hope to find is:
- Some level of Marketing Category experience is important if not wider indirect services
- Proven experience in managing ‘cradle to grave’ sourcing projects within marketing is critical
- Degree qualified is preferable and CIPS is advantageous but not a must have
- Proven experience in working in a fast moving and result driven environment which demands to work under pressure.
- Strong negotiation skills and good interpersonal and relationship building skills is important
This is a challenging and exciting role for an individual looking to build upon an established and highly visible, procurement function. If you have a passion for Marketing Procurement and a vision to oversee key global marketing projects for a great brand then this could be the role for you!
Procurement Manager UK. Salary and Benefits:
£55-65,000 + 15% bonus + £6000 car allowance + double matched pension, 25 days holiday, private healthcare and other flexible benefits
If you are a Procurement Manager with a core backghround in marketing services and are looking for a new challenge, then this could be a great role for you. This forward-thinking global organisation have been at the forefront of innovation in this sector and now looking for someone to help grow Procurement capability!
For more information please apply directly, or by emailing the latest copy of your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Procurement Manager UK. Seniority Level
- Food & Beverages
- Supply Chain
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.