Product Manager Jobs UAE – Abu Dhabi. This position will partner with the Marketing Manager, and their fellow Product Managers in developing and executing the strategic and tactical marketing plan for the entire MEA region
G42 Healthcare is a leading medical technology company in the MENA region, with footprint across Central Asia, Africa and Europe. G42 Healthcare is the initiator and operator of the largest human genome sequencing program in the world.
We are currently looking for a Product Manager to join the team
This position will partner with the Marketing Manager, and their fellow Product Managers in developing and executing the strategic and tactical marketing plan for the entire MEA region
Product Manager Jobs UAE – Abu Dhabi
The successful candidate will serve as the product and market expert on related topics within the MEA countries. The Product Manager will serve as the main liaison between EMEA product marketing managers and the various business managers, marketing professionals, sales professionals, and clinical technical specialists from within MEA countries.
Additionally, this role involves significant cross-functional communication and efforts with all departments within the MEA region. Continuous monitoring and analysis of product and overall market trends within the region, as well as proposal of strategic and tactical initiatives intended to support the business growth, are key for this position.
Product Manager Jobs UAE . Duties And Responsibilities
- Responsible for developing and implementing the product marketing strategy in the MEA region for their respective portfolio
- Manages product life-cycle for the MEA region including product obsolescence planning and processes
- Develop and implement the product launch plans for MEA in close alignment with Marketing, Area Sales, Clinical / Technical, and Customer Service teams
- Serves as a technical and commercial expert for all aspects related to the G42 Healthcare portfolio
- Provides technical and commercial expertise within the region including product knowledge, sales volume and trends, competitive landscape, etc.
- Maintains a thorough understanding of sales forecasting and
- Regularly conducts competitive analysis (product comparison, identifying market trends, opportunities and threats) within MEA
- Support Clinical / Technical and Training & Education teams, as necessary
- Supports product management-related aspects in planning, preparation and participation of conferences, events and workshops
- Evaluates needs of MEA markets for G42 Healthcare product marketing material
- Management of demo materials and maintains traceability in accordance with regulatory standards
- Ensures readiness and approval of all required documentation pertaining to product launch and country specificity
Product Manager Jobs UAE .Key Requirements
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing, health sciences or related studies
- 8+ years of experience in product management
- Must have international marketing experience
- 5+ years of experience in healthcare, life science, medical devices industry
- Experience in product management within distributor markets
- Strong influencing and persuasion skills and successful application with internal & external stakeholders
- Ability to build and maintain transparent communication flow and process
- Ability to communicate & influence on all levels, tailored to audiences and stakeholders
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills in a multi-cultural environment
- Strong presentation skills with internal & external audiences, including healthcare professionals and physicians
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.