Product Manager Jobs & Referred Marketing: Toronto, CA. Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level. Industry: Banking, Financial Services ,Real Estate
Product Manager Jobs. POSITION SUMMARY
The Manager, Referred Marketing & Product will take the lead in supporting the product line strategy by managing programs aimed at positioning and improving our products. The manager is also responsible for supporting the growth of HomeEquity Bank’s Referred business by driving strategies and programs that support the company’s product development and position us as a lender of choice for providing Canadian homeowners aged 55+ with financing.
Product Manager Jobs & Referred Marketing: Toronto, CA.
MAJOR ELEMENTS OF THE ROLE
The Manager, Referred Marketing & Product is responsible for managing the company’s suite of products throughout the product lifecycle while also championing an exceptional user experience. The role will be focused on sales enablement, product positioning, as well as marketing collateral development and management.
The incumbent will work across the organization to manage product and project deliverables and serve as a key subject matter expert in a continuously evolving competitive and regulatory landscape.
Product Manager Jobs & Referred Marketing. Product (60%)
- Act as overall Product Owner and SME
- Act as project manager to ensure successful end-to-end, implementation of product and/or pricing related projects including the development of timelines, interdependencies, intake forms, training and marketing/communications requirements
- Define and execute go-to-market strategies and organizational coordination for new feature launches. This includes value propositions, naming conventions, external communications, competitive analysis, and feature prioritization
- Participate in the day to day management of the product(s), identifying and implementing product features and enhancements, providing business case support for recommendations and assisting in the strategic development of new initiatives
- Conduct product planning and research with an aim to recommend the best way to market and promote HomeEquity Bank’s products
- Monitor product performance, analyzing and evaluating market trends, sales and partner feedback, customer needs, competitive information and market research
- Ensure the appropriate management of all contract changes, pricing updates, appropriate product disclosures and product documentation
- Track key business metrics and contribute to forecasting of referred business and other KPIs
- Prepare weekly reports and maintain project dashboards that highlight progress to date; understand and communicate trends and risks related to product performance and markets.
Product Manager Jobs. Referred Marketing (35%)
- Work closely with business partners to define key objectives and develop strategic marketing solutions to meet these objectives
- Develop marketing materials that support sales teams in their communication with our external partners (Mortgage Brokers, Wealth Management, Banks and Credit Unions)
- Support the creation of presentations and sales decks for meetings with external partners, webinars, industry conferences, etc.
- Execute on daily marketing and communications efforts, including content creation, writing and editing of webinars and training materials
- Engage with vendors to manage execution and validate deliverables.
Compliance and Regulatory Oversight (5%)
- Work with Risk & Compliance Teams to ensure Marketing Teams have the appropriate level of oversight as it pertains to all regulatory requirements
- Ensure the implementation of Regulatory Requirements, including, working closely with cross-functional team members including Risk, Compliance, Legal, and IT to assess business impact and development and implement findings
Product Manager Jobs. Ideal Experience
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in financial industry product management, with subject matter expertise in the Canadian consumer mortgage industry, home-secured lending and insurance products is a definite advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree required. CFA/CPA strongly preferred. MBA or a graduate degree an asset
- Strong analytical skills, ability to interpret large sets of data and draw insights, strong financial acumen and capacity for developing and understanding strategy
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at various levels, up to senior management
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects concurrently and operate in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and high degree of proactive “hands-on” thinking & acting
- Strong creative aptitude with the ability to make informed recommendations
- Expert experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience leading cross-functional working groups to manage projects to successful completion
- Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders internally and externally
- Ability to drive change and challenge status quo
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.