Product Manager – Zurich, Switzerland. Core competences: computer products knowledge, logistical knowledge of promotional efforts, market development skills, and MS Office
Job Description Overview:
Monitor, analyze, and manage the product, market and customers for SYS BG products (Notebook, Desktop & All-in-One PC for B2C&B2B, Smartphone, Accessories, Warranties) for the Swiss market. Identify and follow technology developments at key target leadership accounts within the target industries.
Manage efforts with industry standards groups.
Using this information, identify trends that are developing within the industries, and recommend and execute appropriate strategic and tactical maneuvers to further penetrate the industry with ASUS products.
Product Manager – Zurich, Switzerland. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The primary function of the Country Product Manager is the overall responsibility of a set product range and to develop business for ASUS within the targeted industries
- Perform a market analysis and comparison for products, pricing and channels
- Prepare new product go-to-market plan and ensure new product message is well received by customers
- Work and manage a select group of accounts to help drive the overall result
- Perform routine product training for customers
- Communicate with customers on a regular basis, analyze customer feedback and provide solutions
- Perform other duties as assigned*
Product Manager – Zurich, Switzerland.
Required Knowledge, Years of Education, Work Experience, Skill Sets, and/or Certification:
- Core competences: computer products knowledge, logistical knowledge of promotional efforts, market development skills, and MS Office
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) or equivalent, 2 years’ experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Extensive knowledge of PC hardware (Notebook, Desktop PC, All-in-One PC, Smartphone) and technologies
- Knowledge of BIS and Tableau is an advantage
- Must be a proactive self-starter and coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong organizational skills; ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German (Native) and English, Chinese (Mandarin) would be an advantage
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
- Ability to make successful presentations to individuals and/or groups at all levels of an organization
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, and percentages
- Excellent problem resolution and consultative sales skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to prepare reports and business correspondence
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Proficient in MS Office
- Collect, interpret, and/or analyze complex data and information
- Up to 20% travel is required
(*Job functions are subject to change at any time)
If you’re looking new job opportunities that offer relocation and high
salaries around the world check it out on our website Jobzey.com
ASUS, the world´s top 3 consumer notebook vendor and the maker of the world´s best-selling and most award winning motherboards, is a leading enterprise in the new digital era.
ASUS designs and manufactures products that perfectly meet the needs of today´s digital home, office and person, with a broad portfolio that includes motherboards, graphics cards, optical drives, displays, desktops, Eee Box and all-in-one PCs, notebooks, netbooks, tablet devices, servers, multimedia and wireless solutions, networking devices, and mobile phones.
Driven by innovation and committed to quality, ASUS won 3,886 awards in 2011, and is widely credited with revolutionizing the PC industry with the Eee PCTM. With a global staff of more than 11,000 and a world-class R&D team of 3,000 engineers, the company´s revenue for 2011 was around US$11.9 billion.
To learn more about
**We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer; all applicants will be given full consideration under state and federal laws.
When you submit your information to LinkedIn, your information will be collected, processed, and used by LinkedIn. LinkedIn will share your information to ASUS for job recruitment purpose.
- Computer Hardware
- Consumer Electronics
- Product Management
LOOKING for a JOB? Follow me.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.