We work within the broader Vlocity Customer Success team and serve as the Customer Advocate to ensure success throughout the Customer life cycle.
Program Architect, Health Insurance – Toronto, CA
A Vlocity Program Architect will engage our Customers, from CxO to program level, to understand their business priorities, their technology architecture landscape and digital strategic aims in order to ensure effective digital transformation with great holistic success.
We live the Vlocity values in everything we do: Customers First, Integrity, People at the Core, Innovation, Speed matters, Giving Back & We are all shareholders.
Program Architect, Health Insurance . Responsibilities
- Collaborate with customer to understand and execute against the long term strategy
- Be the overall Vlocity customer advocate for enabling the digital transformation by actively engaging full-time to providing solution/technical guidance and demonstrating leadership
- Take accountability for the Vlocity architecture and design. Provide design guidance/patterns to customer, other SIs and implementation team
- Ensure you have a deep understanding of the Vertical Industry
- Continuously provide best practices to ensure the customer receives desired returns on investment
- Be a conduit to Vlocity product and engineering team on behalf of the customer. Align customer on future roadmap and upgrades
- Become highly certified and recognized Vlocity platform expert
- Participate in specific governance meetings where Vlocity needs representation
- Build CxO, business, IT and enterprise architect level relationships within the customer team. Being able to influence leaders from customer teams is crucial
- Contribute to the growth of PA program across Vlocity globally. Mentor newer team members on being a top performer in that role
- Measuring Program Architect value-add to the customer and ensure high stickiness
Program Architect, Health Insurance . Experience
- Extensive (10+ years) experience and understanding of the health industry and need for digital disruption
- Foundational understanding of individual, small group, large group plans supporting medical, dental, vision offerings
- 10+ years of enterprise consulting experience spanning large organizations and enterprise platforms such as Salesforce.com, Oracle, Siebel, Microsoft, Amdocs, Netcracker, etc.
- 5+ years experience as a Senior Architect and/or CTO in a mid to large sized organization. Successfully demonstrated leadership and influential skills in a complex organization
- Experience with key areas of enterprise architecture, including integration technologies, master data management, AWS, CDNs, etc.
- Experience with Agile implementation frameworks
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter in one or more of the following domains: front- and back-end solution architecture, web/mobile solutions, development and release management strategies, change management, and direct leadership in designing solutions that meet or exceed customer needs
- Proven ability to analyze, design, and optimize business processes via technology and integration
- Guiding customers and colleagues in rationalizing and deploying emerging technologies that drive increased business value
- Accomplished speaker with the ability to evangelize best practices at various levels within a large organization, SIs or a combination of the two
- Continually study new Vlocity & Salesforce technologies and functionality, as well as be involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Able to effectively develop materials that are appropriate for the audience
- Strong presentation skills. Able to effectively present and defend a point of view to a variety of audiences
- Travel to the client site (average of 75%), but may be higher or lower based on the client engagement
- Passionate about solving tough client problems
- Salesforce Certified preferred- Admin, Developer, Sales and Service Clouds
- Alternatively, Architecture certifications from equivalent platforms (AWS, Oracle…)
- Prior platform experience at Oracle, Amdocs, Integration Platforms such as Informatica, SSO, Security/Data Privacy, Mobile, etc.
- Extensive experiences with integration platforms supporting mission-critical, large volumes
- Understanding of Integration Patterns and Enterprise Component architecture
- Understanding of DevOps and Release Management for large scale transformation projects
- Ability to use Google and Microsoft productivity tools
- Not afraid to get hands dirty to solve problems or demonstrate certain development patterns
- Understanding of Mobile and Lightning Style frameworks and channels
Program Architect, Health Insurance . Desired Certifications / Qualifications
- Salesforce.com certifications in Administration, Sales/Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, etc.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, STEM Subject, Business or a related field
- Product catalog and CPQ solutions (e.g. Apttus, Siebel, Steelbrick, NetCracker, Amdocs, etc)
- Affiliated to industry forums such as TM Forum (SID, eTOM), InsurTech
- Solid understanding of regulations such as HIPAA, GDPR, etc.
- TOGAF / Architecture qualification
- Agile Methodology certification (eg Scaled Agile Framework)
Program Architect, Health Insurance
San Francisco Fair Ordinance
Vlocity, a Salesforce Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Vlocity, a Salesforce Company, Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Vlocity, a Salesforce Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Information Technology
Program Architect, Health Insurance
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.