Project Assistant Job Description (Part Time):
WE WANT TO MAKE THE WORLD BETTER A BETTER PLACE!
This 6 month project’s goal is to make the Middle East more ACCESSIBLE and BEAUTIFUL to the world. The aim is to cultivate 80 arab individuals with STAR QUALITY to become some of the best up and coming content creators in the Middle East.
Project Assistant – Dubai, United Arab Emirates
We’re looking for a FUN, AMBITIOUS, and RELIABLE individual preferably located in Dubai or the Middle East who is able to work 20 hours a week in a FAST-PACED and EXCITING work environment.
The project assistant will be the right hand to the project manager throughout the whole duration of the 6 months.
If you are someone who has project management experience, wants to be part of and learn from the AMAZING Nas Daily, have a ROCK STAR work ethic, and is interested in making a POSITIVE IMPACT in the Middle East and the world, WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!!!
- Experience in a business or communications related field
- Fluent in speaking, reading, and writing Arabic and English
- Great communication skills, team player, and hard worker
- AMAZING personality and FUN to work with!
- Project Management experience is a plus*
- Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist project manager in search for content creator candidates
- Hold weekly check-ins with content creators to provide help
- Provide weekly summary of progress to project manager
- Schedule meetings, take meeting minutes, and publish them in a timely manner
- Keep track of expenses and invoices as well as provide monthly expense reports
- Be the go to person for all ad-hoc support to content creator candidates
- Provide ad-hoc support to project manager in a timely manner
- Coordinate and setup all training courses with the Nas Academy
- Media Production
- Information Technology
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.