Project Engineer (Marine Engines) – Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Develops and maintains a detailed project plan, which includes detailed project schedule with the assigned resources, and risk plans.
We are looking to hire an Project Engineer (Marine Engines) for our client based in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Salary: Maximum 16000AED + Benefits as per labour law
Project Engineer (Marine Engines) – Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Requirements & Key Skills
- 4 years proven experience in power generation projects execution
- Bachelor of Mechanical or electrical Engineering
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP).
- Perfect command of written & spoken English.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Projects or similar.
- Excellent in MS Office Applications: Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and Autodesk Inventor.
Project Engineer (Marine Engines). Key responsibilities:
- Handling Turnkey projects of building power plants.
- Manages standards, procedures, and practices for record keeping of contractual agreements.
- Develops and maintains a detailed project plan, which includes detailed project schedule with the assigned resources, and risk plans.
- Monitor, control, and report all project costs and cash flows through all phases of project.
- Actively managing project contracts, finances and personnel to ensure projects are delivered within time & budget.
- Maintains strong focus on Customer Satisfaction by delivering exceptional project performance and predictable, repeatable project results. Perform analysis that reflects actual vs. planned cost at the project level.
- Assist in plan and spec analysis in order to provide clear, track able and coordinated interpretations of the design/drawings for construction.
- Research and recommend solutions to design document problems, including conflicts, interference and errors/omissions.
- Manage the projects suppliers to ensure the deliveries been supplied on timely manner according to quality, specifications, cost and safety.
- Site Management.
- Supervision on Installation process and assist in commissioning and Startup of Generators including all Auxiliaries.
Project Engineer (Marine Engines)
- Guide and Monitor performance of sub-contractors and Lead commissioning team on site.
- Ensuring basic site safety and perform site inspections.
- Deal with the customer solving all problems evolving and ensure customer’s benefit.
- Formal handover receive the final scope of supply and work as stipulated in the contract from the sales and application engineering after settlement and signature of the order/contract terms and conditions and approval on the technical submittal, from the sales and application engineers.
- Coordinate with the suppliers/contractors/commissioning team in the service department. the commissioning team in the service department must be introduced to the project and giving them their role and required jobs completion milestones in every project phase.
- Implement the FAT at suppliers according to the test and acceptance protocol and get the supplier’s quality department signature along with his signature as acceptance to receive.
- Monitor and follow up the activities of setting to work, commissioning and trials till the final acceptance by the customer.
- Get the acceptance documents signed by the customer upon the completion of trials & acceptance work.
- Follow with service department the warranty registration on our data base for the start and end of warranty date based on the contractual warranty terms and conditions.
- Do the suppliers evaluation report for their scope of work in monthly basis.
- Take immediate countermeasures, and/or report to the higher management, in case of any foreseen delay or quality issue.
Project Engineer (Marine Engines)
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.