Project Manager Scrum Master -Ottawa, Canada .The Centre of Excellence in Next Generation Networks is looking to hire a Project Manager.
· A Certified Scrum Master and/or PMP certified?
· An excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills?
· Experienced in working in public cloud environments?
Project Manager Scrum Master -Ottawa, Canada
The Project Manager may manage one or more of the different project types:
· Proof-of-concept services involving multi-vendor technology and multiple organizations. This type of projects will require a high level of co-ordination, relationships and discipline to be successful
· Testing/Validation Services – CENGN-offered testing services that utilize the CENGN platform cloud infrastructure
· Infrastructure Projects – Managing the constantly evolving CENGN Platform and Network related projects. This type of projects will require coordination among CENGN Engineering, CENGN Members, Partners and other vendors for procurement, deployment and support.
· Training Program – Support the delivery of training programs to academia partners, members, SMEs and paid customers
· Student Program – Mentor Infrastructure, Customer Solutions Engineering and Training students to adopt agile methodologies to deliver projects. CENGN Student Program is key to CENGN’s growth and strategy. Students include co-ops and interns from many of the top Canadian academic institutions.
As a Project Manager for one or more of these projects, the candidate is required to:
· Plan, organize and direct all activities as required for the full implementation of project goals and objectives
· Use Agile methodology and tools to manage the projects
· Manage multiple projects in parallel, requiring tracking and planning both people and platform resources thus ensuring resource availability and allocation for each project
· Establish and maintain relationships with CENGN Members, Partners and other external project teams
· Build and present complex dashboards and reports (schedule, time-tracking, status, sprint analysis, resource analysis, KPI etc.) to executives and project members
· Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
Apply for: What Does A Project Manager Do?
Project Manager Scrum Master. Qualifications:
· Member of PMI, PMP certified (preferred)
· Certified Scrum Master (preferred)
· Experience in R&D engineering/DevOps environments and procurement process
· Business savvy to collaborate with external customers
· Critical thinking and attention to detail is a must
· Experience working with Atlassian tool set including Confluence and JIRA (preferred)
· Ability to adapt to changes and flexibility to adopt the right tools and methodologies in a dynamic working environment
· Strong team orientation; work collaboratively with others and management to resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness
Project Manager Scrum Master
· Aptitude to grasp and desire to learn emerging networking technologies at a high level is highly desirable
· Demonstrated expertise or experience working in at least a few of the following technologies is desirable
· Data Center and Cloud Computing
· Internet Architecture (access, aggregation, core, border, CDN)
· Optical Transport Networks
· Software Defined Network/Network Function Virtualization
· Mobile cell site, backhaul, service gateway, core IMS
· Carrier VPN & Carrier Ethernet related technologies
· Enterprise core, campus and branch networks
· Sound judgment and ability in handling matters of a confidential and/or sensitive nature
· Excellent written and verbal presentation skills are a requirement
· Excellent with MS Office Suite, especially expertise in MS Excel
Project Manager Scrum Master. Experience:
· Minimum of 5 years of experience in the ICT industry
· Minimum of 5 years of industry experience in Engineering or related discipline
Project Manager Scrum Master. Languages:
· English oral, reading and writing
· French oral, reading and writing would be considered an asset
· Competency in any other language is also an asset
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to forward their resume in confidence to CENGN by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use “ Project Manager” as the subject line.
CENGN thanks all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be acknowledged. CENGN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Information Technology & Services
- Project Management
- Information Technology
Project Manager Scrum Master
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.