Property Consultant Jobs In Doha, Qatar – Doha. COREO is a premier Real Estate Brokerage established in Doha since 2008. We are looking for real estate professionals to join our dynamic leasing and sales team to help market and manage our local and international real estate portfolio.
Property Consultant Jobs In Doha, Qatar
Consultancy Role Includes:
- Actively generate new business for Company in terms of generating more properties to promote and procuring potential tenants and buyers.
- Promote the sales and renting of company real estate portfolio through local contact networks, advertisements, open houses, leads, etc.
- Inspect condition of premises, and arrange for necessary maintenance or notify the company of maintenance needs.
- Accompany clients during visits to and inspections of the property, advising them on the suitability and value/features of the property they are visiting.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between the property owners and clients.
- Coordinate with outside real estate brokerages as per the Company’s interests.
- Advise the company on how to make a property more appealing to potential clients.
- Finalize and coordinate documentation such as representation agreements, lease agreements, closing statements, and the like, as they are related and needed.
- Coordinate property rental and sales deals, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds. Continually stay in touch with past clients, current clients, and potential clients to provide optimal customer support and satisfaction.
Property Consultant Jobs In Doha. Skills
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills in English, with an above-average handle in Arabic being advantageous.
- Strong background within either Real Estate (Sales OR Leasing) OR High Net-worth Sales (Products, Financial services, luxury services, etc).
- Excellent interpersonal skills. A pro-active self-starter who can operate both individually and as part of a team.
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace.
- Organization skills and self-discipline. Excels at operating in a fast pace, community environment.
Property Consultant Jobs In Doha. Personal Attributes
- Honest and trustworthy.
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity.
- Flexibility to adhere to client needs, even outside of normal working hours and weekends.
- Demonstrate sound work ethics.
- Real Estate
Property Consultant Jobs In Doha
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.