PV Engineering Manager – Roma, Italia. The PV Engineering Manager will assist the project team in making these decisions and will coordinate the technical aspects of PV schemes to ensure Best Available Technologies are adopted
Falck Renewables Spa
Falck Renewables S.p.A., listed on the Italian stock exchange in the STAR segment (“FKR.MI”) and included in the FTSE Italia Mid Cap Index, develops, designs, builds and manages power production plants from renewable sources, with an installed capacity of 1,133 MW
(1,096.5 MW according to the IFRS 11 reclassification) in the United Kingdom, Italy, United States, Spain, France, Norway and Sweden, using wind power, solar power, WtE and biomass technologies.
The Group is a global player in the renewable energy technical advisory and asset management services business, through its wholly owned subsidiary Vector Cuatro, providing asset management services to clients accounting for approximately 2,500 MW of installed capacity and with experience in more than 40 countries.
PV Engineering Manager – Roma, Italia
If you would like to be part of our Group, we are looking for a PV Engineering Manager with at least 5 years of experience in a similar role.
In all development and construction phases, Falck require technical support to help make decisions to ensure optimized solutions are developed.
The PV Engineering Manager will assist the project team in making these decisions and will coordinate the technical aspects of PV schemes to ensure Best Available Technologies are adopted.
PV Engineering Manager . Key Responsibilities
Working as part of the Engineering and Construction team, the PV Project Engineer will lead the technical management of PV schemes across the Development and Construction phases. The PV Engineering Manager will:
- Support the Development stage Project Manager in valuing M&A opportunities and developing technical solutions required during the local permitting process.
- Understand the technical limitation of the proposed schemes and develop solutions which best
We expect the PV Engineering Manager to harmonize the projects technical design and to lead on the technical matters. She/he will require a curious mind and be efficient with time management. Autonomous in attitude, she/he need to be able to coordinate across the company in the most appropriate way.
She/he will manage the relations with TSO and DSO and will need to be up to date with the latest regulation.
PV Engineering Manager . Key Requirements
- Engineering review of existing designs, optimization of designs to ensure maximum output at best economical conditions
- Up to date knowledge of PV equipment, their interactions within a system, grid connections, etc
- Creation of technical drawings and other such submissions, report writing, clear communication skills
- Monitoring of quality outputs on site, assistance to Construction
- Project Manager, site inspections of works in progress
- English and Italian fluent are mandatory
PV Engineering Manager . Location
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.