QA Analyst Jobs. We’re continuing to expand our product offerings and are building the industry’s first and only end-to-end leasing marketplace, truva.com.
VTS is the fastest-growing Proptech company in the history of commercial real estate (CRE).
We have transformed a $15 trillion dollar industry with our award-winning platform which is used by more than 750 of the world’s leading landlords to manage their
assets, tenants, and leasing processes.
We’re continuing to expand our product offerings and are building the industry’s first and only end-to-end leasing marketplace, truva.com.
Truva will enable landlords to market their available spaces more effectively, and help tenant rep brokers and their tenants easily find and lease space online – a
process that has traditionally been offline and difficult.
It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team – we recently reached unicorn status after raising $90 million in series D funding led by our clients (believed to be the
largest venture financing in the history of commercial real estate software), we recently made the Forbes Cloud 100 list of the hottest private cloud companies, and
were named one of Crain’s best places to work!
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have hubs in other major US cities, Toronto, CA and London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com or follow us on Instagram (@WeAreVTS), Twitter (@WeAreVTS), or LinkedIn.
Also, visit Smardart.com or Jobzey.com for more job opportunities.
QA Analyst Jobs. What This Position Does to Help VTS Succeed:
We are looking for a QA Analyst Contractor to work with our team and to help build out best-of-class products to enable commercial landlords to better market their spaces.
This work will be done remotely (work from home), but in the same timezone as our New York City-based team (EST).
This person will work with our engineering, customer success, and product team to ensure we are releasing the highest quality product for our clients.
This QA analyst must be able to work independently while having strong cross-team collaborative skills.
Daily QA work is tightly integrated with our agile process, and requires working with engineers and product managers on a daily basis to validate stories and
features; this is not throw-over-the-wall regression testing, but instead a product-minded and customer-centric approach.
If you’re looking new job opportunities that offer relocation and high
salaries around the world check it out on our website Jobzey.com
QA Analyst Jobs. What Makes This Job Awesome:
- Build empathy for our customers, our domain, and our challenges by participating in product discovery and delivery
- Document and perform acceptance test criteria in coordination with PMs, engineers, and designers
- Partner with Designers to ensure pixel-perfect translation from design to production has been achieved, and UX nuances have been beautifully executed.
- Perform cross browser and cross platform testing
- Analyze, recommend, and scale testing processes and tooling
- Identify and analyze bug metrics for teams you support
- Work with support and customer success team to diagnose customer-reported issues
- Collaborate with the product and engineering teams to validate, prioritize, triage and resolve reported issues.
- Be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process
8 High Paying Remote Jobs – Smardart
QA Analyst Jobs. What Makes You Awesome for the QA Team:
- Excellent remote working skills, including over-communicating status to team members and comfort using tools like Slack and Zoom
- Experience with web and mobile software testing, including writing test plan documentation
- Familiar with scrum in Agile methodologies, particularly in the context of QA
- Comfortable with smoke testing, exploratory testing, regression testing
- Detail-oriented, with good written & verbal communication skills
- Self-starter and independent thinker
- Ability to identify & resolve problems in a timely manner; gather & analyze information skillfully; work well in collaborative environment
Technical Consultant Jobs – Remote.
QA Analyst Jobs. What VTS Values & How We Show It:
- Strive for Excellence – We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed – We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff – monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious – Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One – We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership – Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference – VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.