COMO Facilities Management Services
QHSE Manager (Quality, Health, Safety & Environment) – Doha, Qatar . The QHSE Manager will have responsibility and accountability to lead all aspects of developing; implementing and maintaining agreed QHSE and other operating standards across the company.
QHSE Manager (Quality, Health, Safety & Environment) – Doha, Qatar
Key Responsibilities Include::
- Develop and/or review policies and procedures regarding Quality, Health & Safety and Environment.
- Ensures compliance with all regulatory bodies and standards (including QCS, QF Mandatory Standards, Law no 14 of 2004, OSHA, etc.)
- Prepare and enforce policies to establish a culture of quality, health, safety and environment within the company.
- Assists the Commercial, Engineering and Operations Department in their dealings with Clients in all issues concerned with Quality, Health and Safety at work.
- Carry out weekly Health and Safety tours throughout the company.
- Work with Operation and Sales Department in developing Maintenance Contract Programs for clients.
- Provides Safety support and advice, including supervision on preparation of plans and procedures for initial contract start up activities.
- Prepare high level reports and presentations.
- Visit Project sites to conduct safety audits on personnel, equipment and materials; and conduct the necessary safety inspection.
- Research and implement new materials handling processes
- Track real time HSE Statistics of the company.
- Research environmental regulations and policies and institute changes to ensure compliance
- Develop and transfer knowledge of QHSE to operational teams
- Provide decisive and effective advice that protects the employees and company interests.
- QHSE Manager. Carry out Root Cause Analysis.
- Lead and create Quality Assurance and Quality Control programs for the company.
- Lead in the implementation of QHSE programs throughout the company
- Ensures, in accordance with the Corporate guidelines, the implementation, updating, review and auditing of the Company Quality & HSE Systems
- QHSE Manager.Monitors the effective implementation of appropriate Quality, Safety and Environment System procedures
- Prepare programs and KPI for Quality Assurance in the company
- Prepare programs and KPI for the QHSE team and direct the team to a common goal in Health, Safety and Environment.
- Lead the QHSE team to perform external audits on company subcontractors to ensure Quality of work is delivered.
- Identify training needs for the QHSE team, Management and the staff for development and understanding of occupational safety and Quality at work.
- Create guidelines for Quality Assurance on how to deal with Non-conforming materials supplied by suppliers and monitor its implementation.
- Provide insights with SWOT Analysis, Fishbone Diagram etc. for continuous improvement.
- In-process and final inspection of parts, machine and products in absence of QA/QC Inspector.
- Establish the QMS in line with Reliability Centered Maintenance methodology
- Identify and resolve or provide advise on how to resolve Quality Non-conformances in the company.
QHSE Manager. Requirements
- 10 years in a management position.
- Experience of 5 – 10 years in IMS operations implementation
- QHSE Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Industrial Hygiene or related field of study.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- CERTIFIED in NEBOSH, IOSH, OSHA,
- Higher qualification such as NEBOSH Diploma, CMIOSH or equivalent is an advantage.
- QHSE Manager.Lead Auditor for QMS (ISO 9001:2015) Certified ISO 22000 Auditor or equivalent
- Training in Risk Management Fire Safety, HACCP, Management and Leadership, Business Risk and Opportunities, Business Continuity, Safety and Security, and other relevant trainings.
- Trained or withholds in-depth knowledge and ability regarding Incident Investigation and Root cause analysis
- Knowledge and experience in the implementation of Quality Management System ISO 9001, EMS ISO 14001, and SMS ISO 45001.
- Ability to train, influence and motivate team members
- Knowledge of the local laws, regulations and standard to use as a reference to advices
- Ability in producing reports and developing relevant policies
- Ability to conduct and deliver presentations in a professional manner
- Outstanding attention to detail and observation ability
- Valid qualification in occupational health and safety
- Knowledge of OSHA, NFPA, NIOSH and other standards
QHSE Manager. Seniority Level
- Facilities Services
- Project Management
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.