Quality Engineer Specialist – Kortrijk, Belgium. Our client has a large range of products with different national and international plants.
For our client, an international leading company specialized in raw chemical materials, engineered and floor coverings products, we are looking for a Quality Engineer Specialist to join the R&D department of the floor coverings products.
Our client has a large range of products with different national and international plants.
Quality Engineer Specialist – Kortrijk, Belgium
Directly reporting to the R&D director, your responsabilities will be:
- Manage and adapt the portfolio to the changing legislation and overview the certification portfolio of all four product categories
- Support the sales strategy with training and be the SPOC for all product technical and environmental questions for sales and product management
- Be responsible for all technical certifications, both national and international
- Make sustainability reporting
- Follow-up and ensure compliance with regulations
- Contact international industry associations
- Define the company’s strategy, initiate and lead the necessary actions to get there
Quality Engineer Specialist . Profile
- Master in Industrial/Chemical engineering
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Detail oriented
- Focus on goals and timing
- Performance driven, eager to learn
- Structured and organized
- Not afraid to take decisions
- Know how to get the message out and can stimulate and convince
- Likes to work with different stakeholders (internal and external)
- Dutch + English, French is a plus.
If you are interested in sustainability and if making all technical certifications, national and international law compliant is your thing, don’t wait to apply !
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.