Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
Regional Product Development, AVP – Singapore. Transaction Banking Department is looking for a Regional Product Development Manager.
The successful incumbent will assist and support the hiring manager in the development, commercialization and management of payment and collection products and solutions, including in-country and alliance bank products and
solutions, as well as the identification, development and implementation of innovative digital capabilities for payment and collection solutions.
Regional Product Development, AVP – Singapore
He / she will assume a regional cash product development and management role with the following responsibilities:
- Commercialize and roll out payment and collection products and solutions in all Asia Pacific countries, including in-country and alliance bank products and solutions.
- Identify, develop and commercialize new and innovative e-payment/collection capabilities and solutions to drive transaction banking revenue/volume across Asia Pacific.
- Be domain expert handling all aspects of product planning including product approval, product design, process planning, legal documentation, and providing RFP, pre-sales and post-sales support to Sales teams.
Regional Product Development. Job Requirement:
- University graduate with degree related to IT /Computer Sciences or Business or equivalent
- Prior experience in cash management or transaction banking
- Prior experience in working on new digital payment and collection solutions in Asia Pacific countries, including real-time clearing platforms (e.g. PayNow, PromptPay) and fintech-related solutions, will be advantageous
- Strong knowledge of cross-border and domestic payment products in Asian markets will be a plus
- Working knowledge of Cash Management products and solutions in a global/regional bank will be advantageous
- Well versed in MS Excel, MS Word, MS Powerpoint, etc.
- Proactive, team oriented, positive, responsible, good interpersonal skills
This role involves close coopoeration with Head Office and product counterparts in each SMBC Branch/subsidary in Asia Pacific region.
Interested applicants, kindly submit your application with an attached CV.
- Financial Services
- Investment Banking
- Information Technology
- Product Management
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.