Registered Nurse – Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing care to patients while adhering to compliance standards. This candidate should be able to recognize patient needs and prioritize those needs with the needs outlined by physicians.
Registered Nurse – Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Assure quality care by adhering to standards set by the physicians
- Provide care education to patients in person or over the phone
- Adhere to compliance guidelines throughout processes
Registered Nurse. Qualifications
- Must be a Registered Professional DOH/HAAD Nurse with current license or exam passer
- At least 2 years of experience as a skilled Staff Nurse
- Experience in the UAE is an advantage
- Candidate must be locally available and willing to move to Al Ain
- Can join immediately
- Hospital & Health Care
- Health Care Provider
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.