Relationship Manager Jobs – Doha, Qatar. Managing relationships professionally but with attendant credit responsibility and accountability. Achievement of business development targets annually as per top management directions.
Relationship Manager Jobs – Doha, Qatar.
The Relationship Manager will act as the dedicated point of contact for the High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI) & Investment Banking client segment, ensuring prompt delivery of high quality/ enhanced banking experience, in compliance with the regulatory guidelines.
The incumbent will be responsible for augmenting the service delivery/business development efforts of HNWI & Investment Banking section, including but not limited to product sales/income generation, acquisition and retention of clients, investment analysis, arranging optimal financial solutions, and resolving client issues/queries.
Managing relationships professionally but with attendant credit responsibility and accountability. Achievement of business development targets annually as per top management directions.
Relationship Manager Jobs. Role Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the overall HNWI & Investment Banking Clients Relationships strategy and annual business plans/business growth plans. Update self on the current industry trends, economic events, regulatory requirements/changes set by QFC, QFMA and other relevant government bodies
- Develop and maintain robust working relationships with internal/external stakeholders to facilitate and capitalize on functional/operational/ strategic needs.
- Represent QFB at internal/external events/meetings, as directed by the Section Head, ensuring optimization of business opportunities.
- Conduct strategic reviews with existing and target customers to assess their future financing needs and align the Bank’s products accordingly (to include specific transactions, treasury, and transactional banking requirements)
- Developing Business from new & existing clients, through strategic penetration into identified market/sectors across the entire portfolio spectrum like assets, liabilities, and cross-sell (structured products, trade finance, cash management, forex).
Relationship Manager Jobs. Operational
- Perform the implementation of efficient client retention / anti-attrition strategies, in support of the sales efforts targeted at HNWI & Investment Banking client segment aimed at deposit growth, income generation, product sales, and new client growth targets.
- Assist the Section Head in coordination efforts with the respective product units, marketing, Business Units, and Cross-Sales section, in enhancing the product bundling capabilities, for improving sales/ up-sales/ cross-sale ratios based on the client profiles/needs.
- Monitor the financial standing and profitability of the respective portfolio of client accounts to analyze performance and suggest suitable means to augment earnings on investments.
- Liaise with the respective stakeholders in arranging deals, trading and other investment products for the Banking clients in a timely manner
- Growing assets and liabilities to enhance the profitability of the account & maintaining the growth of liabilities
- Engage in continuous identification/analysis of competitive insights for leveraging the HNWI & Investment Banking client sales channels.
- Contribute towards periodic client profiling/segmentation based on appropriate attributes, for a better understanding of the current client base, client engagement, and prospect acquisition.
- Managing complex relationships independently.
- Delivering a full range of products to the marketplace with a high degree of confidence.
- Ensure strong communication with all interdependent divisions and proactively initiate cross-selling where there are opportunities.
- Seek customer feedback, manage complaints and address these to the mutual satisfaction of the customer and the bank.
- Provide regular reports to management on new customer pipeline and follow up activity, and provide regular reports to clients regarding market developments or changes in market conditions
- Maintain corporate database to provide current and historical client information
- Ensure adherence to legal, regulatory, Shari’a, risk management and all other internal policies, guidelines, and policies at all times
- Managing assigned risk assets portfolio in line with standards of quality and profitability.
- Ensuring the provision of high quality and timely service to clients.
- Assessing business, financial & economic risks, and opportunities, and maximizing potential to cross-sell products.
- Preparing/executing a calling program designed to evaluate risk, assess opportunities, and maximize potential to x-sell products.
Relationship Manager Jobs. Key Performance Indicators
- The number of clients onboarded.
- Overall contribution to QFB’s strategic direction.
- Feedback from other QFB clients.
- Financial targets achievement.
Relationship Manager Jobs. Core Principals & Competencies
- Due skill, care, and diligence
- Market conduct
- Open and cooperative relations with Regulatory Authority
- Appropriate priority for management and compliance
Relationship Manager Jobs. Candidate Requirements
- 10 years of total experience in the financial services/banking industry, entailing responsibilities pertaining to the specific area of discipline.
- Experience in banking with the HNWI & Banking client segment, with a strong understanding of the global banking industry.
- Bilingual speaker preferred (Arabic & English)
Relationship Manager Jobs. Educational Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Admin, Banking, Finance, Marketing, Economics
Qatar First Bank LLC (Public), a leading Shari’ah compliant bank based in Qatar, offers investment opportunities and innovative financial solutions with local, regional and international reach.
QFB, listed on the Qatar Stock Exchange, provides a wide range of Shari’ah compliant products and services including alternative investments focused on private equity and real estate, private banking and wealth management, corporate and institutional banking, as well as treasury and investments.
With a clear strategy, highly experienced team, and solid shareholder base, QFB is a trusted advisor for business customers which includes high-net-worth individuals, corporate and institutional clients and a gateway to opportunities in Qatar, the region and global markets.
Our vision is to become a global leader in Shari’ah Compliant Banking by offering attractive investment opportunities and innovative financial solutions.
Our mission is to offer high-net-worth individuals and corporates an attractive range of innovative Shari’ah Compliant financial products and services covering alternative investments focused on private equity and real estate, private banking and wealth management, corporate and institutional banking, as well as treasury and investments.
As a listed entity on the Qatar Stock Exchange, we will continue to enhance our role as a trusted advisor and gateway to opportunities in Qatar, the region and global markets.
Our solid shareholder base and highly experienced team will enable us to capitalize on the growing demand for Shari’ah Compliant finance and provide a “Signature of Excellence” in our business, reflecting international best practices and operating with the highest standards of governance and integrity.
We will continually recruit and retain the best talent in the market place – ensuring a modern, meritocratic environment within which our employees can deliver the very best to clients, whilst advancing the Qatar National Vision 2030.
Our actions will always be in the best interests of our stakeholders and the communities in which we operate.
Relationship Manager Jobs
Our values, “The Five Ps”, were crafted to build a culture that will continually evolve by believing that our success is dependent upon understanding the changing needs of stakeholders. QFB is a reflection of “The Five Ps”:
- Committing to the highest standards of Shari’ah and governance principles, classified with a genuine professional approach.
- Providing banking and investment solutions with a unique perspective, while challenging the standards and exploring innovative opportunities.
- Offering tailored financial solutions with an individual approach, to meet the changing needs of shareholders and clients with high levels of confidentiality.
- Developing creative investment and banking propositions, services and extras by adopting forward-thinking and groundbreaking methodologies.
- Maintaining long-term relationships with individual and institutional clients, while becoming the trusted advisor with international reach.
- Financial Services
- Investment Banking
- Investment Management
- Business Development
To apply for this job please visit smardart.com.