Reporting Manager Consultant – Dublin, Ireland. You will be responsible for standardising reporting processes, implementing SLAs and KPIs and bringing best practice from similar functions.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
As a Reporting Manager consultant, you will support our client in building and developing their Compliance Reporting function, in addition to managing requests for complex bespoke reports as per business requirements.
You will be responsible for standardising reporting processes, implementing SLAs and KPIs and bringing best practice from similar functions.
Reporting Manager Consultant – Dublin, Ireland
ATTRIBUTES OF CONSULTANTS AT RGP
- Respect for people and opinions and confidently offer your point-of-view with clients and among colleagues
- A drive for proactively cultivating relationships with clients and colleagues
- Optimism when faced with challenges and complex situations, coupled with the drive to solve client issues
- Dedication to continuous improvement and development of your skillset and talents
- A strong personal identification with RGP values: loyalty, integrity, focus, enthusiasm, accountability and talent
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
- As a Reporting Manager consultant, you will be responsible for a reporting function within the Compliance team.
- You will prepare both standard and ad-hoc / bespoke reports as per business requirements, working with complex data sets and to short timelines.
- You will assess team capabilities against data requirements driven by the business and build your team according to business needs
Reporting Manager Consultant. DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS
- 3 – 4 years building and managing a reporting team in a risk and regulatory reporting environment.
- Very strong analytical capabilities, comfortable with complex managing complex data requests.
- Exercise good judgment, confidentiality and discretion in communicating with colleagues and senior stakeholders.
- Strong organisational skills and planning skills and concern for quality & accuracy, working to strict deadlines.
- Consultants should be available within 1 – 2 weeks
- Only direct applications only, no agencies will be accepted. Please note, due to the high volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted
Reporting Manager Consultant. EMPLOYMENT DETAILS
- Pay Rate: Daily rate/pro-rata salary
- Position: Consultant
- Employment Type: Project Contract
Equal Opportunity Employer
RGP is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and is deeply invested in the success of our clients and our colleagues.
Reporting Manager Consultant. Seniority Level
- Computer Software
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.