Research Analyst Jobs – London, United Kingdom. This role has significant room for growth and expansion as all content and research work is currently being split between other employees. We want you to become an expert in the space.
FXC Intelligence is looking for a research analyst to expand our custom data research and analysis related to the payments, FX, cards and financial service industry. We are a fast growing fintech with a client list of household brands with coverage across leading press such as The Economist.
This role will have two primary functions: first, researching trends and analsying data on companies within the payments and FX space and second, managing select primary data collections conducted by the company.
This role has significant room for growth and expansion as all content and research work is currently being split between other employees. We want you to become an expert in the space.
Research Analyst Jobs – London, United Kingdom
- Ability to synthesize disparate data into concise written reports
- Experience with both qualitative and quantitative data analysis
- Demonstrated analytical ability
- Ability to manage projects across multiple timezones
- Ability to produce high quality work to tight deadlines
- Excellent English
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office and/or G-Suite applications)
- 2 years of experience in an analyst, data or research role
Research Analyst Jobs. Responsibilities
- Producing written data-driven intelligence reports about trends within the payments and financial services industry
- Managing collections of primary data from around the globe
- Supporting our data science and product team with ad hoc research and analysis
Research Analyst Jobs. Nice to have
- Data journalism, financial / equity research, or other quantitative research experience
- Experience working in payments, finance or FinTech
- Python & SQL
Research Analyst Jobs. Seniority Level
- Information Technology & Services
- Financial Services
- Project Management
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.