Research Scientist – Dublin, Irland. We are looking for an experienced research scientist to join Huawei cloud system engineering department in Dublin, which is responsible for deriving novel machine learning algorithms for computer vision, natural language processing, ranking, or recommendation.
It is a unique opportunity which focuses specifically on Huawei mobile services performance, effect, experience within EU region.
In this role, you will face a large number of challenge scenarios with colleagues from all over the world, including but not limited to big data, computer vision, natural language processing, recommendation, ranking.
Research Scientist. Key Responsibilities
- Lead research to advance the science and technology of artificial intelligence.
- Lead research that enables learning the semantics of data (images, video, text).
- Lead and collaborate on research projects within a globally based team.
- Derive novel machine learning algorithms.
- Implement novel algorithms in PyTorch or Tensorflow.
- Perform empirical studies of algorithm accuracy on large data sets.
Research Scientist. Requirements:
PhD in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Experience implementing software projects.
- Experience collaborating on projects involving multiple teams, managing an ongoing relationship with different groups.
- Experience in machine learning in computer vision, natural language processing, ranking, and/or recommendation.
Research Scientist. Preferred Qualification:
Experience with end-to-end modeling.
- Experience with large scale PyTorch/TensorFlow projects.
- Experience with computer vision, natural language, ranking, and/or recommendation research with proven publications and/or product launches and success in driving product quality.
- Experience with training large scale systems on large data sets.
- Strong programming skills in C++ and Python.
LOOKING for a JOB? Follow me.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
Follow us on facebook: New-Opportunities
Attractive remuneration package and benefits
This is a full-time position at our Ireland Research Center based at Townsend street in Dublin 2, Ireland . Business trips may be required as necessary to support strategy engagements.
ONLY CANDIDATES WHO MAY LIVE AND WORK IN IRELAND WITHOUT RESTRICTION CAN BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.
DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF REPLIES, ONLY CANDIDATES WHO ARE SHORTLISTED FOR INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED.
Recruitment Privacy Notice : http://career.huawei.com/reccampportal/portal/hrd/weu_rec_all.html
- Information Technology & Services
Are you looking for a job? We are creating a #Telegram group where you can find job opportunities in different countries.
Follow on our Telegram channel here: https://t.me/abroadjbs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.