SaaS Account Manager – UAE and Saudi. The role is instrumental in ensuring we maintain strong relationships with International schools and feeds into the product development cycle.
Full time, permanent
£55,000 plus £25,000 OTE
SaaS Account Manager – UAE and Saudi
Who are tes?
Tes Global is a global digital education company that has been supporting educators for over 100 years. We believe in the power of great teaching. We support and connect teachers and schools worldwide, helping them to improve children’s lives through education.
With more than 13.7m education professionals and enthusiasts in our online community using over 900k classroom resources and working relationships with 25,000 schools in over 100 countries, we have the scale to make a difference. Our innovative products and services are delivered through a range of partners across the globe.
We help schools find the teachers they need; we bring new teachers into the profession through initial teacher training; we provide teachers with continuous professional development and help educators with safeguarding training and compliance.
We provide innovative tools to help teachers succeed in the classroom as well as bring educators together online, so they can share expertise and provide them with vital news and information about education.
SaaS Account Manager – UAE and Saudi
We are leaders in using digital technology to make life easier for schools and teachers. The services offered through Tes.com play a critical role in helping teachers and school leaders deal with the challenges of providing high quality education to millions of children across the globe.
Our group comprises of Tes, Tes Institute, Educare, Edukey, EdVal and market leading supply teacher services; Vision for Education, Smart Teachers and ABC Teachers.
SaaS Account Manager. Role overview:
The Account Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining commercial relationships with existing Tes customers to enhance revenue and encourage adoption of our sales strategies.
The primary purpose of the role is to drive renewal revenues, driving cross sell & up sell and improving yield, and driving new revenue streams within the account by cross-selling in additional Tes products and services.
The role is instrumental in ensuring we maintain strong relationships with International schools and feeds into the product development cycle. the successfulk canddiatew will come from a SaaS background, wtih expereince of selling a portfolio of products.
SaaS Account Manager. Key role responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain strategic long-term trusting relationships with existing customers with a defined Territory to accomplish organic growth and long-term company sales objectives.
- Achieve and exceed renewal, cross-sell and other KPIs and targets for the Territory.
- Work collaboratively with peer Account Managers and contribute to and implement sales strategies to achieve Tes sales plans. Work collaboratively with the Business Development Manager(s) within the Territory to ensure leads are shared and Tes business opportunity is maximised.
- Working collaboratively with the Advanced Services team to increase cross-sell revenues in accounts within the Territory. Identify and pursue business development growth opportunities with existing schools.
- Develop and execute again a Territory plan ensuring the plan(s) are iterative and adapt with new information.
- Serve as contact point for key customers and internal teams pertaining to the Territory.
- Measure, track and analyze key account metrics.
- Collaborating with the account owners to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling.
- Strategic planning to improve client results.
- Carry out research to stay ahead of their particular area of expertise – including understanding the current & future market, product and competitor landscape.
- Pipeline management.
- Consistently ensure all key accounts are updated on new Tes initiatives and products.
SaaS Account Manager. Education and experience requirements:
- 3-5 years of experience in a revenue generating Account Management role with a proven track record.
- Demonstrable experience of growing revenues within a customer base.
- Experience selling software of educational solutions to education customers desirable.
- Experienced in building effective networks and working relationships and influencing at all levels with both internal and external stakeholders
- Prior experience in a sales role in an International context or demonstrable evidence of transferable skills.
- Proven track record of delivering results and generating revenue growth
- Ability to sell a wide portfolio of products and services to customers.
- The ability to be able to sell on the value proposition.
- Selling skills: track record of success, handling different sales scenarios, following sales processes, active listening, closing ability, negotiating, handling objections, retaining customers, capitalizing on marketing programs
SaaS Account Manager. What do you get in return?
- A basic salary of £55,000 plus £25,000 OTE
- Statutory Sick Pay
- Medical insurance
- Life Assurance
- Access to an extensive Learning and Development menu
SaaS Account Manager
We are proud of our people centric culture where everyone is driven to achieve the same goal, to support and connect teachers and schools worldwide, helping them to improve children’s lives through education.
Tes Global welcomes applications from all and will provide reasonable support throughout the recruitment process to applicants who have a disability. We invite applicants to contact us directly to identify any additional support that they might require to enable them to make an application.
- Education Management
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.