Sales Account Manager . Job summary:
Sales Account Manager . Primary job responsibilities:
- Lead the sales actions for your territory with passion, attention to detail, and focus on the customer
- Work closely with account solutions architects to identify key projects, programs, and offices to persuade toward buying Red Hat’s solutions
- Manage the account planning process and delivery of these strategic plans
- Serve as a trusted adviser for senior IT and business executives within key accounts and create long-term partnerships with customers
- Develop new strategies for our offerings within key accounts to establish proofs of concepts and pilot implementations of Red Hat’s core competencies
- Work closely with Product, Product Engineering, Professional Services, and Product Support teams to ensure excellent customer experience with Red Hat’s solutions
- 7+ years of field and solutions business to business (B2B) sales experience; 5+ years specifically focused on the DoD, especially the U.S. Navy
- Hold at least a Secret Clearance or be able to obtain clearance at that level at minimum
- Proven record of working closely with customers to produce solutions that exceed their business expectations
- Extensive background in consultative customer engagement with either a major provider of enterprise software or within the sales division of an enterprise software reseller
- Record of working closely with customers to produce solutions that exceed their business expectations
- Broad experience with the government acquisition process
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including extensive experience presenting to C-level executives at large companies
- Solutions selling mindset and ability to work in an environment with multiple offerings and services
- Proven ability to work seamlessly with global cross-functional teams to achieve success for customers
- Excellent balance of strategic and tactical skills
Sales Account Manager – Remote #1 Best Job
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.
Even if one person gets a job, I would be the happiest person. Job searching is emotionally draining. No one should have to go through this alone.
I think everyone should support jobseekers’ posts. It takes a second, but may change someone’s life. LinkedIn isn’t only about entertainment. It’s about networking.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone. More: New-Opportunities
To apply for this job please visit us-redhat.icims.com.