Sales Director, Financial Services – London, United Kingdom. A multiple award-winning AI-driven predictive platform is searching for an outstanding commercial Sales Director to join their team in London. You will lead their sales function to success within the realm of financial services.
Sales Director, Financial Services – London, United Kingdom
Offering both a highly academic and commercially driven environment, our client seeks an intelligent person with a quantitative background and experience either working in and/or selling to the financial services sector.
In addition, the ideal candidate will have demonstratable experience in selling complex (AI/Machine Learning) software.
Sales Director, Financial Services. Responsibilities
- Continuous management of the sales pipeline and progress opportunities through it delivering or overachieving on annual sales revenue
- Responsible for accurate forecasting
- Running exceptional sales presentations
- Create and maintain close plans to expand the customer base
- Attend industry events, generate leads and be a strong networker
- Oversight and coordination of contract and pricing negotiation ensuring that all elements of the commercials work as well as possible for both the customer and the business
- Ensure that all communication to the customer is of the high quality, including all documents and presentations
Sales Director, Financial Services. Qualifications
- Excellent academic record (Masters level or above) from a top UK or European university within a STEM based degree
- Have a strong understanding of AI/Machine Learning
- A strong overachiever in selling complex software into the financial sector
- Advanced quantitative skills in machine learning/statistics/mathematics or similar fields
- Highly capable, self-motivated, collaborative and personable
Sales Director, Financial Services. Benefits
- Generous compensation and share option scheme
- Meritocratic working environment and strong career progression opportunities
- A direct impact on the business’ products
- Continuous learning and development
- Excellent work-life balance and WFH possibility
- Funding for personal learning and development
This position is not open to non UK or EU nationals.
Due to the high volume of applications that we are receiving to our open positions, we cannot guarantee that we can reply to everybody. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 days of submitting your CV, please assume that we will not be moving forwards with your application.
- Computer Software
- Information Technology & Services
- Financial Services
- Business Development
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.