Sales Engineer – Gas Turbine Air Inlet Filtration – Denmark . This role requires a candidate who has minimum 5 years technical sales experience within air intake filtration industry.
Preferably you have experience from a competitor, alternatively Power Generation industry, and you have a wide network established within these sectors, especially in the areas of the Middle East, Russia, Australia, North Africa.
Sales Engineer – Gas Turbine Air Inlet Filtration – Denmark
You have been faced with ambitious sales demands in your previous employments and have succeeded in meeting or exceeding these demands. You have experience in the air filtration field with an excellent understanding of air filtration systems and you are strong in providing the right technical solutions and filtration upgrades, thereby gaining ROI for our customers.
Sales Engineer. How to be successful while working at Nordic Air Filtration
- You have established a strong connection to Gas Turbines/engine end users in your assigned territory
- You document contact details and all main operating parameters in our CRM database.
- You have documented how they operate their air intake system and know what filters they currently use.
- You have documented any constraints the end-user may have while operating the turbine and air intake, and you are clear of what to offer, providing the ideal technical upgrade with ROI in mind.
- You are successful in educating your customers in how a good filtration system can provide value (return of investment), so you are successful in increasing your turnover and profit.
- You document the next change out of filters and are timely in dialogue with team customer, so we don´t miss any opportunity.
- Were we as a company can´t sell directly to end-users, you are successful in establishing a strong dealer/agent network, who is loyal and successful in selling our solutions.
- With your customer/market understanding, you proactively help the company to develop its product portfolio and services.
- Do document all RFQ, all quotes and status of the team. In addition, you document both reasons why you are successfully winning but also why loosing. Hereby we know where to focus and improve.
- Represent the company at trade shows, conferences, and gas turbine user group meetings. Investigate market trends, new technologies, and competitors’ activities. Help in researching and developing new products. Support the managing director with monthly reports, marketing activities needed, product literature development, case studies and new product launches as appropriate.
Sales Engineer. Team player
- You will proactively collect competitor information and share it internally among our team.
- You share your knowledge and filtration experience with your colleagues, so our entire team will become more advanced.
- You are a proactive player among the team who helps the company to improve its overall performance, by providing input so we constant will develop new and more enhanced tools for further successful selling.
Sales Engineer. You as a person
- You are accurate in your role, keeping promises.
- You follow up on tasks timely and hereby build personal trust internal as well as external.
- You have a strong network within filtration air intake systems for gas turbine/engines.
- You have a strong technical background within air intake.
- You are of nature positive and always willing to improve own performance.
- You are positive traveling 50-60%
Sales Engineer. Main tasks
- Responsible for Gas Turbine sales and margin – meet or exceed budget in your territory.
- Responsible for the updated customer pipeline management, in alignment with the local team.
- Responsible for structuring and maintaining the global Gas Turbine database, containing customers and turbine details for new- and recurring sales.
- Responsible for maximizing and developing new sales territories based on providing the right solutions.
- Responsible for any follow up together with the local team, documented by a meeting memo, including action items and deadlines. Any follow up and deadline will be followed closely by the employee.
- Responsible for developing sales synergies globally, by strong team knowledge sharing. As one element is a regular/monthly Skype meeting with the global Gas Turbine team.
Sales Engineer. Secondary tasks
- Responsible for conducting training of the global Gas Turbine, based on needs.
- Responsible of promoting strong case stories/references as well as promoting the Nordic brand and products on our homepage, LinkedIn and more, with assistance from marketing.
Sales Engineer. Reporting – Monthly reporting:
- Report trends and variances of sales and margins globally (based on numbers and comments).
- Report the main drivers of high & low lights driving the business.
- Report status and variances based on the business plan.
- Report status and trends on larger key accounts
Nordic Air Filtration offers you a job in a successful company that experiences growth figures and has ambitious goals for the future. In this position, you will have the opportunity to exercise great influence, hold important responsibilities and carry out your daily activities in an independent and proactive way. Finally, you are offered a job in a company where you can influence future strategy.
To be considered for this opportunity please forward your CV with covering letter stating your relevance to this position to: email@example.com
Sales Engineer. Industry
- Renewables & Environment
- Mechanical Or Industrial Engineering
- Business Development
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.